Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

IOS Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 260932 views.
bajon

Mar-14

Thank you for the invite and gift. Tried to send you gifts but not able to open your avatar and see what you need. Will keep trying.

misstracy22

Mar-15

Hi,

Welcome to the forum. I’m one of the consortium members. There are so many friends on here, that can help.
I like that you can turn off the night mode too, I really found that difficult. 
I’ll send an invite.

See you in the Castle.

Tracy blowfish

bajon

Mar-15

Thank you! I really enjoy reading the posts on here. Everyone is so helpful.

Grandmasix

Mar-16

Hi bajon, my name is Marilyn and I play as Grandma6.  Am hoping you’ll accept the invite I sent you!

Flootie

Mar-16

Hi bajon, my player name is Shroomie and I’ve sent an invite.

I like Match-3 games: Gummy Drop, Charm King, Violas Quest and Eyelord - the last 2 are marble popper games, but I find them all good fun.

Best wishes

Shroomie

bajon

Mar-16

Thank you. I have accepted you.

bajon

Mar-16

Thank you so much. I will have fun trying these out. Hard to find good games so it is great to have a recommendation.  I have accepted you also.  Really am enjoying the forum.

So sorry to hear of your stroke. Please be patient with your body and brain while they heal and create new neural pathways. The game will be here when you’re ready to return. Meanwhile, I will say some special prayers for you. Take care.

Flootie

Mar-17

You’re welcome  

Woofbite

Mar-18

I never did really understand the reason to have a night mode.  It just results in wasted time

while pecking around the screen until you hit something. 

Maybe so many complaints they added the ability to disable it.

(or maybe the developers got tired of testing in that mode.)