Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

IOS Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 298411 views.
LadyAstra

5/1/20

Bajon,

No, we don't know exactly how the games get hijacked or lost.  Some people have gotten hijacked who haven't accepted a new friend in ages, and the person with whom your account gets merged is usually not even on your friends list.  It's most likely server errors at either Big Fish or Elephant Games, whichever is hosting the servers (probably BF, from what I understand about online gaming distribution).  There doesn't seem to be much that we can do on our end, although some report that customer service reps advised them to wait a few minutes before closing out after you conclude your activities in a given game session.  This gives the servers have time to properly save.  Not a guarantee, but at least something within our control.

Astra

Flootie

5/1/20

Hi Pammy, hope you are well. I’ve just gone into MC to do my 2nd gifting of the day and find you have somehow gone into my invite friend box. No idea how or why, but please do accept it. 

Best wishes, stay safe, Shroomie

bajon

5/1/20

Thank you for explaining. I have wondered about it for sometime when I would see where someone would say they were hijacked.

I have played on an Ipad for about 2 years and never had any problem. Just recently started one on my computer. It looks like the computer games have been having the most trouble. And I have noticed I must play a little slower on the computer to let the complete everything.

Take care and stay well.

CatLowe

5/2/20

Hi CindyK65, please let me know if it’s still set on winter.  I keep it on Spring 2 but I scroll through every open room I have because sometimes there are butterflies for crystals; maybe You visited during one of those brief times?

I’d like to send out a Huge Thank You! to all who responded here and for all of the 18 Friends I now have!  

I read all of the responses here and should have returned sooner so I could reply to each (and I do hope to participate more on the forum) but I have some serious health issues and don’t always have the stamina or clear-thought to get online.  You all sound warm and wonderful and I’m so glad I came here!

if there are any issues with my rooms (for anything at all) please do let me know.
If anyone has some suggestions about the fairest way to dole out gifts and keep track of it (since we only get 5 each time), I’d love to hear it.  I hope to see you again soon! >^.^< 

Flootie

5/2/20

Hi CatLowe,

Hope you’re ok. Please don’t worry if you’re not up to posting - your health should always come first. Just wondering if you know you can send private messages to friends? Forgive me if I’m stating the obvious, but it took me a while to get the hang of it. I have sent you a PM, which should be showing up at the top of the screen. Above the header, an orange message should appear - 1 private message (or something like that). Click on that and hopefully it will be there.

Take care, my friend

Best wishes, Shroomie

CatLowe

5/2/20

Thank you Shroomie, how thoughtful! As I said, I haven’t learned the forum setup yet. I will check the PM.  I haven’t figured out where to go to edit my password, fill in a profile, and put ‘comments ‘ in my rooms like the rest of you. 

One day at a time...... relaxed

12Hunter

5/2/20

Never-mind the reply.  You already gave answer. Sorry. I am now stuck at Ruler of Islands until “future updates.” Do you know what’s going on?

Flootie

5/2/20

No worries, Cat. There’s lots of things I haven’t a clue about. So, when I see a question I do know the answer to, it’s like a Dory moment - fin up, saying “pick me, pick me!” Lol xx

Debbie (Debbie1845)

5/2/20

Hi Hunter!!

You have reached the end of the current content. You should be at 7679/7760. 

So you are where the rest of us are who are at lvl 97...waiting for the next update. Which no one knows when it will be released, only the Devs, and they don’t tell us until it is time!! wink  But it is several months between updates. 

So have fun with the Events!! Make good use of the time to rack up all the extra coins and inventory. It is also a good time to work on all those Achievements that are so time consuming as well, or whatever you find most fun and captivating about the game!! 

Please feel free to ask any questions any time. I am most happy to be of help and assistance !! relaxed

I hope you are staying safe and well and enjoying the SE and CC!! 

Debbie 

12Hunter

5/2/20

Thanks Debbie for the reply.

You're right. That's exactly where I am. 

Staying safe. You as well.