Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

IOS Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 280799 views.
bajon

May-24

Thank you for swapping ice breaths. I just saw the Travelers Diary gives 32 shards so could you please put that on your list so I can see how much it costs? Or does anyone else know?

also keys to all secrets has 34 and Pendant of Island Ruler has 34.

• Edited May 24, 2020 11:42 am  by  bajon
CindyK65

May-25

I tried to check these out. It costs 3300 to buy the Traverler’s Diary. The other 2 are locked for me, so I couldn’t put them on my WL, but I suspect they are also expensive to buy. This has been investigated pretty closely over the years. CindyK

bajon

May-25

Thank you for the information.  I should have realized that someone had already checked them out. I am getting close to the $50,000 but wondering what the third requirement will be.

CindyK65

May-25

It’s 100,000 and you get 20 diamonds. Keep plugging along. It’s a good feeling and accomplishment to get to 50,000.

MisSophie

May-26

Hi Cindy

my two new friends just *puff* dissapeared. You were one of them. Will you please befriend me again? Thanks 

MisSophie

MisSophie

May-26

I’ve got you back<3. False alarm :-)

bajon

May-26

Thank you for all the information.  It helps a lot.  Currently waiting on geek squad to tune up computer and reinstall word. Might be awhile so I will check I to the castle and see what is happening.

Hi BernDover2.  I sent you an invite from sinbad... 

happy gaming raising_hand

BernDover2

Jun-9

Thanks, sinbad - Got it?  Can't wait for the next round of updates..thumbsup

BernDover2

Jun-9

EDIT: @sinbad - when I click your box, I am not able to see your wish list - why can't I give you a gift?  There are a few others on my board that I cannot gift either???