UAESol

Web hosting Support

Hosted by UAESol

Any question about the dedicated hosing servers, VPS servers, shared web hosting and ccTLD can be asked here. Discus your hosting related problems and have a perfect solution here.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Where to find a girl for a serious relationship?

Started Sep-25 by Mandarinich; 24 views.
Mandarinich

Sep-25

My worst dating experience began promisingly. I'd met a girl online. She was interesting and good-looking, and we had great conversations. When she asked me out, it was a no-brainer, and when we met, she actually looked better than she did in her profile photos. 
She was smart, funny and had a great job. Midway through our date, her phone started buzzing. It was her husbant . Supposedly they'd separated very recently, but she was still living in their house and she very much thought their relationship was intact.

ammarant

Sep-26

It's sad to know you've been used and it's sad that she didn't tell you she was married. It's good that it ended like this.

I hope you haven't given up on your dream of a happy life.  I recommend you dating site SofiaDate.  On the site you will find many beautiful women from Ukraine sofiadate.com/ukrainian-brides/.  They're special women. All participants' questionnaires are checked.