Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

LvlSlgr

Jul-24

PTG (anotherPTG) said:

Where's the salt?

That's exactly what I was thinking also.

misstracy22

Jul-24

Oh well, not for me. Looks good though even without the salt and lime slices.

Nona (Waldmeister)

Jul-24

Ah, when I can choose between Tequila (even without salt) and sprinkles I know what to take. Cheers for the header, Jenifer.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Jul-27

Hi all,

As I am off on vacation tomorrow, I'm putting the hammock back up.

If anyone on staff wants to have a go at changing the header, then feel free.

But PTG - looking at you - no naked people!

Have a wonderful time...………..will try and keep the explosions to a minimum.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Jul-27

Shame today's D&D header didn't work out.

But everyone loved the hammock, and July doesn't have anything cool as a "month" option.

misstracy22

Jul-27

Now that’s a real shame the dragon pic didn’t work. Such a beautiful painting. Still I’m happy I’ve seen it and the hammock is back. Back to dreaming after playing my friends new rooms until late last night. Thanks and enjoy your hammock/vacation, you deserve the rest and relaxation. 

Nona (Waldmeister)

Jul-27

Thank you for getting the hammock back again. Enjoy the vacation. Your travel plans sound great. I do hope you make some pictures to share - maybe even one that could be turned into a header? Have fun and don't meddle with the crocodilecrocodilecrocodile and snakesnakesnake.

Oodie (Oodeveer)

Jul-27

Have a wonderful time on vacation!  The hammock is very soothing so it will be just what we need while you’re away :-)