475 messages in 45 discussions
Latest Sep-24 by TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)
3505 messages in 280 discussions
Latest Nov-16 by misstracy22
Latest Nov-16 by misstracy22
Latest Nov-15 by loopykaren
Latest Nov-15 by GrannyBee
Latest Nov-13 by CzoeMC
Latest Nov-12 by CHARLIE (charlieisr)
2843 messages in 124 discussions
Latest Nov-13 by AEGram
3205 messages in 308 discussions
Latest Nov-16 by Desertdruid (stillDruid)
Latest Nov-14 by KatieAn56
Latest Nov-14 by Katijay (Katijay46)
717 messages in 22 discussions
5468 messages in 329 discussions
2551 messages in 61 discussions
2588 messages in 77 discussions
19205 messages in 1270 discussions
3012 messages in 54 discussions
47176 messages in 12 discussions
5516 messages in 17 discussions
901 messages in 57 discussions
648 messages in 14 discussions
741 messages in 7 discussions
On my version of Windows 10, it is the windows key and g to bring up the menu for a picture (screenshot) or a video.
I'm not sure I'm doing this right by using reply. I have several questions.
1. What is the object of the challenges? I never get past the third challenge.
2. What is the object of changing avatars?
3. Is there any way to buy what is needed? You can buy a gift.
4. What is the object of changing objects in the special rooms?
I guess I'm old and a bit dense.
1. Challenges can get you up to 3 new avatars and they are a change to the MC routine. Most players enjoy them but some don't and ignore them.
2. It is a matter of personal preference foremost. Some people, including me, think that the choice of avatar has an influence on your chances at the dice table.
3. You can buy items you are supposed to get for ZZ and crafting with diamonds. Same goes for the catching devices during the seasonal events. You can also buy furniture in the room - some with shards, others with coins or diamonds. You can also buy amulets during seasonal events, some for a lot of coins, not sure if all.
4. Again a matter of personal taste. But there is a glitch that can lead to your friends not seeing the room you chose last unless you also made a small change to the furniture. During events that could mean that our friends can't play the HOS in the event room.
Thank you. I'm still trying to figure out how to save MC to a flash drive. I get so far and then I'm stuck. I worry about my computer crashing or something else happening.
If you only COPY and don't MOVE files then you need not worry.
Copy the MC shell folder and the MC progress folder to a flash drive.
The MC progress files live in:
C:\users\user\AppData\Roaming\Elephant Games\Midnight Castle
The MC game shell files are in:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Midnight Castle
You can get there either by unhiding the folders or by clicking on your Windows start button. Choose run and type/copy the above into your run line. (Replace user with your windows user-name.)
Another dumb question. What is going on with Valeria Steiner? I've done at least 40 tasks in a row for her and each time receive 20 coins and a fancy blue key. How long does that go on and what is the object? Do you happen to know?
Go here and begin with message 158, it should answer your question...………...
At certain stages in the game several characters (not just Valeria) offer blue key quests. In the first instances they are part of the main quest. With the Destiny Keys (blue keys) you can craft the Keys of Fate. With them you can open the Ghostly Chest in the Dark Tower. If you get more keys you can open the chest again without being send to it as the chest is the only way to get the four exclusive pets.
At later stages these side quests appear again for a short time. Some players like to do them for gifting keys or for getting ZZ items (especially during castle challenges or for Trina's quests). Others ignore them once they have all the pets.
what are the exclusive pets, in the ghostly chest?