Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Friends of TinyFaerie   Friends

Started 2/15/19 by TinyFaerie; 13164 views.
TinyFaerie
Staff

5/10/19

Indeed

Im happily doing the spring rooms now LOL

grinning

Wonderful news! I’m so happy for you. Hope you have many enjoyable years stormin the castle!

SharpEye1

5/11/19

Yay!  I'm so, so happy for you, my friend!  Good luck at your Mom's.  Although you get to spoil her, I also know it has it's own challenges  living there!  Happy Mother's Day to you and your Mom!   Luv ya, Ada heart_eyesheart_eyes

TinyFaerie
Staff

5/12/19

Not anymore Ada I don't put up with that. I already called the cops on my nephew  once. He had a fit about something the other day and made him leave.

We are getting the house in good shape. Will take a little time but can't wait for it to be done. I have a lot more money since I don't have to pay rent and just 1 bill to pay that is less than   200.00. The rest of the family is pitching in

Wineoclock

5/15/19

Such goods news all round xxx Take care love Pearla blush see you in the castle 

TinyFaerie
Staff

5/28/19

Okay my friends my health has taking a trip down south. I just got out of the hospital because I had a small stroke on my left handed side. I also now have seizures which have caused me to fall and hit my forehead on concrete or this last time the bare floor.. This is permanent brain damage.

I'm going on medication for it which I will strictly keep up with. Actually my family will be taking that over.

I need everyone prayers as normally I am pretty healthy except the COPD But I have quit cold turkey so that irritation will no longer be a problem  

OMG, I'm so sorry.  At least the stroke was small and is manageable and I hope the medication helps.  I'm sending all best wishes and prayers your way.  Good grief, just when things begin running a little smoother.  But so glad you're able to be here.  I see that as a big plus!

AuntieRoo

5/28/19

Aww...TF I am sorry.

hopefully the medication will help to control the seizures.

Sending my very best wishes

Rostwo_women_holding_hands

Tammy27 (DoubleMsMom)

5/28/19

Sending you my thoughts and prayers.  Please take care of yourself and stay strong.

SharpEye1

5/28/19

Ah, my friend!  I was worried about you, wondering why I hadn't seen you in the forum lately.  I'm putting you on the prayer chain for the best possible health outcome!  Please keep us posted on your progress!  Luv ya, Ada heart_eyes