Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Friends of TinyFaerie   Friends

Started 2/15/19 by TinyFaerie; 12394 views.
mdpetdoc

May-29

TF,

I'm so sorry to hear about your latest troubles. You've overcome so much and you will overcome this too.

My prayers and those of many others are with you.

(on a fun note - if the drugs won't control the seizures, pot probably will)

TinyFaerie

May-29

Thanks everyone.

mdpetdoc I quit smoking cold turkey so you have a point there. Excellant idea. 

Noni (Nonisgame2)

May-30

I am also sorry to hear

TinyFaerie

May-30

Thank you Noni!!! Im so grateful to this forum and all the friends I have here.

Awwww lovely Faerie, I have been remiss in posting on the forum lately, so I  have missed your ups and downs.  I hope you're ok, and sending lots of love from across the pond.

TinyFaerie

May-31

I'm fine for now my dear but it was scary stuff. I don't remember anything.

Randytb

Jun-1

Good Grief TF  do I have to go over there and cut those wings so you will stay grounded and give your body the time it needs to heal?

Going cold turkey == it can be a good thing for some and very dangerous for others like you my dear one.

Your body has been going through so much and now you are having TIA'S and having to ad more meds to your list.

What I mean is your body is revolting by the TIA'S it is it's way of saying slow down and you add the cold cut of  out the nicotine with out an aid.

I know you think you were doing a good thing and it would have been if your body was up for it ,,, I am NOT preaching to you or giving you hell but as an ex smoker of three packs a day and now a none smoker I know of what I speak.

I went electric and it has been almost 5 years now .

A tip for you if I may ,,, keep some nicotine gum around it will take any edge off.

TF please do not take this as I am dumping on you  I am worried about you as we all are and need you around to spread your fairy dust , so take your meds , do as the Doctors say take care of yourself and all the rest will take care of it's self.

You have a huge family and friends here and in real life that love you and worry about you .

My best to you and your dear mom.

Randy

TinyFaerie

Jun-1

No worries Randy I know you care.

But I have kicked the habit already without much fuss. I have COPD and I would cough my way through a cigarette. Where is just plain stupid on my part.

But I was on a patch at the hospital so it was only cold turkey once I got out.

KNIMtheTOAD

Jun-1

TF,  just a few things to say. You are loved, you are funny, you make other people happy, and you have loved ones too help.

Besides that "Mrs. Lincoln, How did you like the play?"  

All that Randy said and sprinkle a little Faeire Dust on yourself.

TOAD/Otter/MOUSE

TinyFaerie

Jun-1

LOL  I always have faerie dust handy. I just wanted to assure him that the quitting cold turkey on smoking posed no hardship for me or my body.

I know his intent of the post was to show support and make sure I wasn't over doing it.