Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Skull Pete needs 2 unique stamps on level 21   Gifts, Wishes and Random Pleas for Help

Started 6/6/19 by JaneBond1; 1833 views.
JaneBond1

6/7/19

Yes I finished that quest thank you. His next quest is to find things in the bow figurine for two different objects he wants crafted. Whew! 

Adriana65

6/7/19

Hello jane. Excuses for my english. I'm from the netherlands :)

Please fill your wishlist: go to Friends, and then select "my wishlist". Search for stamps and select the purple one. 

Kind regards, adriana

Imtired2

6/7/19

I would like to gift you the stamps, but can or find you.  I am playing on an iPad. Does that matter? I have tried your ID with and without the i. Thanks Rose

i2402363

Games can't cross platforms, I believe Jane is on PC.

Imtired2

6/8/19

Thank you for clarifying.

crownthornes

6/8/19

Hi JaneBond. I play as jay uk and have just made you a friend. You have no stamps on your wish list. Put them on. I will gift them to you. There is no need to gift me backsmile

JaneBond1

6/8/19

Yes I believe it matters which device you are on. I am only on my PC. But Thank you for trying and I love your name!!!!