Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

rest in peace domino   Messages from the Heart

Started Jun-12 by lilredhood51; 1330 views.
lilredhood51

Jun-12

This is by boy domino. we had to send him to the rainbow bridge yesterday. he lost strength in his legs and couldn't go outside to do his business without help. then could not get much food down. I am still bummed out. I miss him so much.

I’m so sorry.  It’s hard now but it gets better.  You did the right thing.

Run free, Domino.

~Catherine

mdpetdoc

Jun-12

I'm so sorry for your loss. Your decision was kind and selfless. Over time memories of Domino will fill your heart and replace the sadness. 

In reply toRe: msg 3
lilredhood51

Jun-12

I am trying to remember the best of him. I got him when he was just a puppy. I could hold him in my arms and took him everywhere with me. he got his name because of all of his spots. he always got lots of compliments on his color. he was such a sweet heart. even at the end he was a trooper.

We took him with us to Arizona when we went to our grand daughters hi school graduation. he got constipated and when he let go he made a royal mess all over my daughter's house. we had taken our gd out and left all the dogs at the house so she found the mess and sent us a picture. 

I’m so sorry to read this! It will take time, but focus on those good puppy memories and celebrate the time he shared with you.

I am sorry for your loss.  Domino will be met by many castle pets.  My friends had to release their Siamese Kali, this afternoon due to renal failure.   We took him home so that the other 3 cats he raised from kittens knew what had happened to him.

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Jun-13

I'm so sorry. I hope your heart can heal.

attie1234

Jun-13

I am so sorry!  rainbow Attie

BJApple

Jun-16

Treasure your many memories.  Hugs!