Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

FRIENDS OF EMBERS   Friends

Started Aug-1 by embers123; 2770 views.
embers123

Aug-5

Thankyou for all  the advice, Big Fish have managed to restore my level, pets, avatars, coins and diamonds but my inventory is empty so will be a while till I can gift again but its a challenge to be getting on with. any hhelp very much appreciated and really want my friends back, ive managed to open new room so friends can use. relaxed

Nona (Waldmeister)

Aug-5

Glad to hear of your progres. When you badger CS a little more do ask for inventory items. They can give you at least some of them back. I hope you have shards, stamps, airship items, pets, eggs and avatars as well. If not, go back to CS!

embers123

Aug-5

I dont have shards stamps or airship items, I had loads especially airship and stamps but I dont have an exact number so feel bad asking, had well over 1000 each airship item but will start collecting again. Main thing is to get my friends back as had long list. confused

Nona (Waldmeister)

Aug-5

Don't feel bad - they lost your game, you did nothing wrong. Please pluck up some courage and ask them to restore them. If you had over 1000 of each ask for 1200. Ask for a generous amount of shards as you will have to spend some on the furniture you've lost and they will have to make up for the number you spent on Trina as that achievement progress has also been lost. Modesty is totally misplaced here!

mamarose1900

Aug-5

Thanks for the heads up. I'll send an invite later. 

Have fun stormin' the castle!

Linda

aka Mamarose1900 (forums)

aka Liza Rose (game)

embers123

Aug-5

thanks for the helpful advice Nona, I have asked for some help with airship and pet food so will wait for response, I think my PC was more to blame than them, Ive had it restored to factory settings and so far all is well, touch wood!! just sucks when you've spent a few years building up inventory, love to gift as well. Will get there again, thanks again

datsalotta

Aug-8

I lost my games and had to start with new id no.s when mylaptop died. BFG was able to restore my games with all inventory, achievements, pets and all intact except they could not restore friends. A year later now and I have as many friends as before. Have you emailed to customer support ? - just give them your old id no. and they should be able to do the same for you.

I am supposing I should delete youre old game from my friends list?

datsalotta

embers123

Aug-8

Nice to see you back on my list again relaxed I have got all my pets,avatars, coins,diamonds and airship items back but lost achievements and inventory including pet food stamps eggs etc. Have had lots of help from tech so happy to start collecting inventory again, wont be able to gift again till I get my inventory back up a bit but will get there. Just want my friend list back, managed to get new room up again and got halloween open ready. blush

Nona (Waldmeister)

Aug-8

You didn't really lost your games, merely your PC. That's a different kettle of fish. Your games were totally intact on the BF servers and it was a simple game transfer for them to your new ID. For some strange reason BF is unable to transfer friends.

Embers and other unfortunates lost their game progress on their original ID. Something went wrong on BF servers. CS then try more or less hard to reconstruct the game but seem to be unable to do something about achievement progress.

embers123

Aug-9

I am now able to gift airship items but not inventory yet, will try my best to gift as much as I can