Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Get 30 Pet Medallions   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started Aug-20 by oiuoiu321; 512 views.
oiuoiu321

Aug-20

Earlier in the CC people wrote that you can earn Pet Medallions playing DQ's, can get them by feeding pets and getting iron or wood chests, or if you don't have any of them you can purchase them with diamonds.

I was wondering if anyone has a list of the best pets to try for this achievement. 

AEGram

Aug-20

Basically....any of your pets that has a higher percentage to give Iron or Wooden chests. Other than that, there is no "best pet."

CzoeMC

Aug-20

Me also, but I had to do a five, then a three, then another five quest, and use an Amulet. Oh, the first one I had (forgot its name), that you have to go to the Trade Machine, use nine items and only get a stamp!!!, is a real PITA. 

But, hey, why do we collect inventory, and amulets, and stuff, if not to use them? Can't take it with us...  use it or lose it... LOL.

Hope everybody gets through this one.

In reply toRe: msg 4
PTG (anotherPTG)

Aug-21

CzoeMC said:

But, hey, why do we collect inventory, and amulets, and stuff, if not to use them? Can't take it with us... use it or lose it..

Precisely what I did with a Record Keeper 10 part DQ - job done!!