Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Game cannot connect   Technical Issues

Started Sep-9 by Bingo (manybears); 1124 views.
In reply toRe: msg 6
WeeSam (WeesamNZ)

Sep-12

Having connection issues this morning as well. 

Katijay (Katijay46)

Sep-12

Having the same problem...started almost an hour ago...other BF games are working so it appears to be an elephant game issue....

LvlSlgr

Sep-12

Same here. I was in earlier working on the DQ but when I tried to go back about 20-30 minutes ago it won't connect. Must be a problem on their end because obviously we're all connected to the internet.

I seem to recall that as it got close to the end of the last event these same connection issues occurred.  Have not been into my game since this morning, will wait to see what others post before trying to open the game later.  

LvlSlgr

Sep-12

I was just now able to get it.

Katijay (Katijay46)

Sep-12

I am in now too....

I’m still having a lot of trouble with the connection. It took over 20 minutes just to get in, refreshing over & over, then kept losing connection in the AR HOS - it took another 20 minutes to get through 3 rooms! Seriously. Taking a long, long time to switch rooms, too. 

ETA: Now I can't get back in. Seriously thinking about throwing in the towel & watching Joan Crawford mess up Henry Fonda’s life instead. (Daisy Kenyon starting in 5 min)