Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Friends of TOAD/Otter/MOUSE   Achievements and Musings

Started Sep-10 by KNIMtheTOAD; 629 views.
KNIMtheTOAD

Sep-10

Just noticed that TOAD achieved Magic Miser and wizard. Thanks to all my friends. I will still be gifting Ice Breath to those who have on wish list.

I wanted to ask please put something on wish list besides Pet food or Airship items.  I have played so little that am very low on those items. I want to gift and will buy items of more worth for you. I even have an extra Egg or 2.

I have gone through gastro intestinal problems for 38 days and now have a killer cold. It got me at my lowest. Could not take vitamins or muscle relaxer for my back due medicine interaction. So Diarrhea and muscle spasm's had me running and popping. Lost 10lbs.   Made big pot of chicken soup and fresh lemon and honey to sooth my throat. First cold in over 15years. Have my inhaler, big bottles of cold water, cranberry and Pom juice and saltine crackers.

Bobbie and two cats take good care of me. As well as doctors RN's and  CVS pharmacy. 

Love you all. TOAD/Otter/MOUSE

Nona (Waldmeister)

Sep-11

I am so sorry to hear that you are unwell. Add a bit of freshly ground ginger to your lemon and honey mixture and get well soon. Cold and diarrhoe both is a bit much. One of it is usually enough to flatten any of us.

katiek2

Sep-11

Oh gee, as if "just" a cold isn't enough.  Sending hugs and prayers for a swift recovery.

katiek

KNIMtheTOAD

Sep-11

To Katiek2 and all others thank you for you interest and comments.  

Nona, I always keep candied ginger( last forever) on hand because can not always get the fresh stuff. Thanks for reminding me.

Love you all. TOAD/Otter/MOUSE

Nona (Waldmeister)

Sep-12

I don't know whether it is available in the states or your part of it but one shop here offers herbs and spices in a tube, including ginger. It is a paste like freshly ground ginger and keeps really well in the fridge. When I am unwell preparing ginger is often too much of a bother and just squeezing a bit out in hot water or lemon juice is so simple.

KNIMtheTOAD

Sep-12

Nona,

I get my basal in a tube for quick pesto or to spread on sourdough toast or corn on the cob yummy. Had not seen ginger but will look for it. Crazy for sage now. Take fresh sage spray with olive oil sprinkle salt or season you like. Spray pan or aluminum and lay sage along side chicken and vegetable's roast. Sage comes out crispy like chips. I used to add just a little until my daughter asked me to make enough sage for a side dish. Bon Appetit all.

TOAD/Otter/MOUSE.