Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Inventory item - Dinosaur Bone???   Technical Issues

Started Sep-11 by LvlSlgr; 1287 views.
LvlSlgr

Sep-11

Can anyone tell me where the Dinosaur Bone comes from? I had a friend ask for this in their wishlist and I didn't have any. Not a problem, I'll just buy one. I was shocked to see it was 30 diamonds. It's not a crafted item. Since it's a "bone" I thought it might come from one of the ZZs in the Bone Kingdom but didn't find it. I opened AEGram's spreadsheet with all of the HOSs and ZZs and I couldn't find it listed there either.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

I have them in my Event item inventory.  I think it was used to craft the T-Rex pet.

LvlSlgr

Sep-11

Ooooh! That would explain why I can't find them and why I don't have any. Because my game was "hijacked".

I'm missing a lot of items from some of the Fall and Christmas Events because the person whose game I ended up with didn't play those. However, I do have the T-Rex because BFG restored all of my pets.

Thanks Tammy!

Anytime my friend.  When I read your post my first thought was that you didn't have any because of your "hijacked" game issue and that none were given to you when they partially restored your game.

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Sep-11

If you need any -- I have plenty! Put it on your list and I'll send you some if you want.

LvlSlgr

Sep-11

Thanks TLB2. The only reason I was looking for them was because a friend requested one in her wishlist and was surprised to see they cost 30 diamonds.  I went ahead an sent one this time but in the future will send something else.

Nona (Waldmeister)

Sep-12

When an item isn't available for coins but only for diamonds then it is most probably an event item. I don't think there is a single ordinary inventory item (regulary HOS or ZZ) that you can't buy with coins - same with crafted items.

Mysty (Mysty3615)

Sep-12

I just happened to notice the title of this section and was curious about the dinosaur bone. I'm glad I looked! I checked my list of recent gifts received and sure enough.....I believe I'm the one you sent the Bone too. Holy smokes thats alot of diamonds! I feel bad. I'm at a low level and know how hard it is to build up a supply of diamonds. I do Thank You for sending the bone. Now I really appreciate the gift!

LvlSlgr

Sep-12

Not a problem, Mysty. I have plenty of diamonds and don't mind spending some to help out friends at a low level. I was just surprised 1) that I didn't have it; and 2) that it was only available with diamonds. I posted this because when I couldn't figure out where to get it.

Nona (Waldmeister)

Sep-12

Don't feel bad forhaving it put on your wish list. Most people who played the Halloween event (and haven't suffered a game loss) will have plenty of bones left to gift.