Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Missing Pets after Update   Technical Issues

Started Dec-7 by Myelle01; 1423 views.
Myelle01

Dec-7

After updating my game on my IPad, I discovered a glitch. I was missing a pet. I had crafted the Gluttonous Gargoyle during the FE, had displayed it, fed it at least once and yet, it vanished after this latest update. It showed up in the crafting lab as need to craft. I checked my pets and it was gone from there as well.

The good news, I contacted BFG and in a few hours, they answered me and mailed me a replacement Gargoyle so that I wouldn’t have raptors craft it a second time.

I am not the only one this happened to and I suspect there are others. Check your pet inventory and with the new way the lab lists the pets, you should check it for pets that you may have already crafted. If there are and you are sure you crafted them, contact BFG instead of just recrafting them. You should get them replaced quickly.

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Dec-7

Exactly what happened to me with Humpty Dumpty pet. BUT was on my PC game.

This is a Spring pet that I have used many times since then. But with the new way of showing pet items to be crafted, this one was included. To craft again.. missing to craft 3 spring cakes, and the cost of the pet in coins.

I contacted BFG and got replies which ended with the mailman sending me my pet.

Please double check all your crafted pets. With the new ones costing 8000 and 12000, these guys are not cheap to make.

Thanks for starting this post Myelle

Myelle01

Dec-7

You are welcome!

We would like to hear from anyone else this has happened to.

Here's a link to ALL the Pets, in case anyone wants to check for what's missing in their lineup (I have 13 Castles to check, this may take a while) :

By my count the TOTAL Pets (including the 2 new ones) is 83??  Or 82 if you didn't get the Champion Cat before they yanked the Tournaments.

Would somebody do a Pet head count as well?? Thanks!!

http://forums.delphiforums.com/midnightcastle/messages/40/1

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Dec-7

Thanks.

the ones to be crafted will be shown in the to be crafted, like the new ones are. That is how Myelle and I found they were gone.

Myelle01

Dec-7

Thank you, Dhyani! I didn’t think of that. And, yes, including the 2 new pets, there should be 83 (before the tournaments closed, now it is 82).

• Edited December 8, 2019 12:23 pm  by  Myelle01

Just a note for newer players - the total will only be 82 as the Champion Pet is no longer available.

Good catch!  I've updated my above post to reflect the Champion Cat issue.

THANKS!!!

XXOO ~ Dhyaniboom

Boo9339

Dec-11

Hi,

I just discovered that for some reason on my iphone game they took away my Yellow Bear and Jester Bunny.  They show up in the crafting section so I can replace them but I don't know why I should have to since I already had them.  I've completely lost my ipad game over a month ago  and now this.  What in the world is going on with Big Fish and Elephant and Midnight Castle?  I really wish they would be kind enough to let us know what the problem is.  It doesn't help that they closed their forum and we have to go to several sites to try and piece information together.  I'm sorry I'm so negative but I haven't had much to be encouraged about with this game I really love lately.

Myelle01

Dec-11

Hi Boo

Sorry that you lost 2 pets. You don’t have to re-craft them. Contact BFG and they will send you replacements.

As for what is going on to cause all of these problems, I have no idea. Best guess, it is a combination of changing OS’s and the need to make changes to the programs we use.