Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

MC FRIENDS   Messages from the Heart

Started 12/8/19 by KNIMtheTOAD; 1559 views.
KNIMtheTOAD

12/8/19

I know this is for friends of MC we have lost but I want to start it off With Thanks to all the Midnight Castle Players, Friends, Talented Staff (DEV's) etc. The teachers,  helpers, questioners and answerer's. Some I have not friended maybe on different platforms. but I follow their posts because they are smart, funny or ask questions I need answered. My world had gotten so small after family loss and illness. Everyone at The Castle have been  good to me game wise and a few have become my dear friends.  It is important to tell friends and family while they are alive that they are dear to you everyday. It is amazing how people react to kindness and compliments, it is better than amazing how you will feel!

TO EVERYONE READING THIS I CARE THAT WE ARE ON THIS ADVENTURE GAME TOGETHER. WE SHARE SO MUCH FUN AND A LITTLE OF OURSELVES. LIFE IS HARD. OLDER YOU GET THE MORE LOSSES YOU HAVE TO HANDLE. HAVING FRIENDS TO SUPPORT US AND SHARE THE LOSS  MAKES LOAD LIGHTER. YOU HAVE ALL TAKEN A LOAD OFF MY SHOULDERS. WHAT  EVER LOSS YOU HAVE I AND OUR FRIENDS HERE WILL STAND BY YOU. 

TOAD/Otter/MOUSE

As Tammy wrote, beautifully said.

It truly is a wonderful community we have here. I feel equally blessed.

Thank you for posting such a lovely message.

SharpEye1

12/8/19

As one of your friends, I couldn't agree more!  Although we go through times when we are less than enchanted with the game, it's this family spirit that keeps us engaging in the game and making friends and supporting each other in our time of need. That is the true Blessing of MC, bringing us all together! heart_eyes

Ada

misstracy22

12/8/19

I agree beautifully said. I took a breath, wiped my eyes and smiled. Not many people have managed that in me. Until I found friends on here. 
Thank you.

Tracybouquet

oiuoiu321

12/9/19

Lovely.  Thanks for posting.

Oodie (Oodeveer)

12/9/19

So moving. We do have a wonderful bunch of people here!

Crystal;P (12earth45)

12/9/19

A most beautiful message. Thank you bouquet

Crystal;P (12earth45)

12/9/19

Hi... just wanted Jenifer to read your message. Have actual been thinking of her...wanted to say...

Thank you sooooo much for hosting our forum.smiley_cat

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

12/10/19

Aww!

Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

It's a nice change. ; P