53242 messages in 15 discussions
Latest Jan-14 by KatieAn56
1178 messages in 42 discussions
6541 messages in 405 discussions
4024 messages in 340 discussions
2991 messages in 73 discussions
2846 messages in 86 discussions
20302 messages in 1301 discussions
3122 messages in 146 discussions
3184 messages in 68 discussions
525 messages in 50 discussions
4286 messages in 436 discussions
5720 messages in 17 discussions
1117 messages in 67 discussions
58 messages in 2 discussions
796 messages in 7 discussions
I've hardly had the chance to play the event at all until now, so I’ve been doing the Christmas HOSs like crazy trying to catch up. Consequently, the details in those three scenes have been impressed on my memory (at least temporarily), and I’ve put together a very little trivia quiz for your amusement.
Try to do this from memory, but if you go back into the scenes to check your answers before you post, well, there’s no prize for this, so the most you might get is a slightly guilty conscience, lol.
1. Name an item on the list that appears in all three scenes. The item should appear the same in all three scenes, (although the orientation might be different) and be listed under the same name. (I think there’s only one, but I could be wrong. )
2. Name 11 things with wings that appear in the three scenes. (Hint: one scene has at least 3 and two scenes have at least 4. There will be duplicates, so list them separately). Extra credit for identifying which go with which scene.
3. Name three non-clickable items (items not on the list, that is) that appear in each of the HOSs; these will not be identical in each scene, but some representation will appear in each HOS.
I’ll post answers at some point, and if I can figure out how to do a hidden spoiler, I’ll do it that way. Good luck!
1. Apple (there is another one)
2. Christmas Fireplace: Angel, Bird, Bat, Griffith
Christmas Tree: Butterfly, Bee, LadyBug, Bird
Festive Table: Airplane, Butterfly, Fairy
3. Pinecones, Holly and Pine tree
The other one was the acorn :) I also do a lot of friends' rooms daily, I try to do at least, if not more than 90 a day. At night, when I can't sleep I count each item in each HOS instead of counting sheep. It clears my mind of other stuff and I can more or less turn my brain off and get some sleep. LOL!!