Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Consortium Directory ~Seek Help/Donate    The Consortium

Started 2/14/20 by Debbie (Debbie1845); 13768 views.
In reply toRe: msg 60
Debbie (Debbie1845)

May-11

PC CONSORTIUM TEAM....beetlebirdfishbeepoodledog2baby_chick

Hi PC Consortium Team!! 
We have a player who could use our help! The player is new to the Forum. 
The Forum Name is HelperBee! The Game Name is Marcus
The player is currently trying to achieve Stargazer rabbit along with some of the other Spring Pets, I believe, and does not have enough Spring Rooms to play. 
If you look in the Thread “PC Friends” the player’s ID # is listed, or you may PM me and I will send it to you.
I have also provided all of our PC Consortium Member Team’s info, so we will be able to help. So if you receive an invite, that is where it originated from.

I hope everyone is staying safe and well and enjoying the SE!! 
If I may be of any help or assistance, please let me know!! 

Debbie 

PS...Penny, I know as always you are two steps ahead of me and have already welcomed and sent out invites to your games!! You are P-H-E-N-O-M-E-N-A-L!! 

bajon

May-11

I play on an Ipad as bajon and I am not familiar with how the consortium works. I am currently on level 97 and I just noticed I have some eggs others could use. I have 2 hippo, 1 snow griffin, 1 lemur, 1 pink piggy. Also some of the event eggs.

Robert (amf368)

May-11

I sent them an invite to both pc games

In reply toRe: msg 62
Debbie (Debbie1845)

May-11

Hi Bajon!! wave

So nice of you to introduce yourself!! two_women_holding_handscouple
If you look on the very first page of this Thread,The Consortium  Thread, Seek Help/Donate, point_left 
it will explain to you exactly what the Consortium  is all about and what we do. If you still have any other questions, please feel free to PM me and ask as many questions as you would like so have a better understanding of what we do and how we are here to help and support players across all of the three platforms and lend a helping hand to any players that are in need of our assistance!! It is truly our pleasure!! 

You may also  send me through a PM your game ID # so I may invite you to my game, along with a list of the items you would like to so generously donate. Or if you read a bit further down on page 1 of our Consortium Directory, you will find my game ID # along with Catheryne and Miss Tracy’s game ID #’s as well. We make up the iOS Consortium Member Team, along with me Leading the entire Consortium! 
The three of us would be delighted to have you on our Friends Lists! 
Please make sure if you haven’t done so already to add your information to our Master List which you will find here:

http://forums.delphiforums.com/midnightcastle/messages/163/561

And the ever fantabulous Chilpep,  will add you at the next revision!! 

Please feel free at anytime to post here or simply PM me with any questions you may have or if we may be of any assistance to you in any way!! 

Thank you again so very much for reaching out!! I hope you are staying safe and well and enjoying the SE!! 

I look forward to hearing from you!! relaxed

Warmly,
Debbie 

Debbie (Debbie1845)

May-11

Thank you so very much Robert!! 
You are always right ontop of things!! 
Thank you for being so incredibly AWESOME  dizzystarsstarsboomwink!! 
An absolute asset to our Team on every level!! 

Hugs ~ Debbie kissing_heart XOXO 

In reply toRe: msg 62
misstracy22

May-12

Hi,

Welcome. Always room for another friend. Looking forward to your invite and waiting to help. 
Have fun, see you soon in the castle.

Take care, Tracy monkey

bajon

May-12

Godde to hear from you. We are currently friends!  

bajon

May-12

I hope you got my message to delete me as a friend on your two Computer games. Kept crashing so I had to delete the game. I was playing as BJ ****1467.

Just was too much trouble.

In reply toRe: msg 67
misstracy22

May-13

Hi, 

I’ll put those items on my wish list, so you can donate them. 
Thank you for being so considerate and thinking of others. 
Take care,

Tracy frog

Debbie (Debbie1845)

May-13

Tracy,

Could you please send me a list of the Donations/Eggs you are taking in from Bajon so I will it for the Consortium Records?

So very kind of you to offer to do this, especially during an Event! Thank you so very much!!

Hugs ~ Debbie kissing_heart