Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Roll Call!   Welcome!

Started 3/23/20 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 68634 views.
misstracy22

Jun-21

Thank you, so beautiful. 
dogcatrabbitchicken

In reply toRe: msg 350
oiuoiu321

Jun-29

I'm so happy that "school" is out for the summer.  The online thing was stressing us all out, and my son wasn't learning anything.  So hoping that we can get back to normal in September.

Here's something that's been making us smile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMvVgpqQE6U

katiek2

Jun-30

Now THAT was happy making!  Thank you.

Congratulations! Your Jacinda rules!! Wish we could steal her here. I am in Canada, not too bad here, but nowhere close to what you Kiwis have accomplished!)

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Could you imagine if Jacinda and Justin got married and ruled the world?

That is wonderful! Enjoy the freedom.

Wow, power couple extrodinaire!

Too hilarious joy  Thank you for this good laugh!

WeeSam (WeesamNZ)

Jul-4

Borders are closed to all but New Zealand residents/citizens and some 'essential workers' (which seems to include American film crews!). Can't stop Kiwi's from coming home. Since the case of the 2 women from the UK who were let out of quarantine without being tested, no one gets out of managed quarantine until 14 days are up and they have been tested twice, at the beginning and end. 

We currently have around 16 cases in NZ, but they all came in from elsewhere, and were caught in quarantine. The important thing is community transmission, of which there is 0.

As long as we get our border quarantine right we should stay okay.

In fact, lockdown seems a long time ago now. Back at work, life going on completely normal. It's sometimes hard to remember a lot of the world isn't the same.

Moonki

Jul-5

I swear every morning I’ll get to bed by midnight and actually get up at a reasonable hour. I live beside my brother and sister-in-law who are in bed by 10.30 and up by 7,30. Their gardens are beautiful and their yard in great shape. Unfortunately mine say neglectful owner! I’m in Canada - Ontario- and am back volunteering at the hospital twice a week so have to get up those days.I’ve always been a night owl, and simply have too many books to read. I can’t totally blame the pandemic, the loss of many activities just made my laziness easier! Moonki