Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Anniversary Room 2020...   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started Jul-11 by Honeyphan; 524 views.
Honeyphan

Jul-11

Hi guys - for those wondering if the anniversary room might be opened this year, I asked here when it started, and got back the answer of July 2019 - so I dug through the archives and found that it was specifically on  July 25th, with an update given then. So chances are if it does happen, it will be on July 25th (or at least not until after July 25th). Since that would be the one-year anniversary of MC...

Just my thoughts on it for those also anticipating earning lotsa $$$ - I don't know anything definite. :)

Have had my anniversary room up and open, checking the "Many Gifts" section every day -  now I'll wait until July 25th and start looking from that date and onward...  ;-)

~honey

Nanakool

Jul-11

I hope your right and we do get the event 25/7/ 2020 being honest I have my doubts. Just can’t see dev’s doing another update so quickly. MayBe all info for the event was in the update we just got. Any way like you I really hope it happens.     Ann

Honeyphan

Jul-11

Hi Ann!  :)

My feeling is that it was included and will "go off" or "turn on" like a countdown thing when the game clock hits that date.  It wouldn't need to be in a new content update, since the room is already there and will just need to be opened. Or maybe there will be a mini update to start it.

I just can't see the devs going to all that trouble of creating a room, furniture, and a HOS, as well as making an achievement and pet that comes from it - the egg for it -only to use it one time.

Again, just my thoughts.

Here's hoping! :D

• Edited July 11, 2020 7:00 am  by  Honeyphan
AEGram

Jul-11

The Anniversary Room was made available to players on July 25, 2019...........Included with that update/release was also a content update that took players from Level 91 to Level 93. .................The update prior to the one with the Anniversary Room was released in March 15, 2019. So it had been a little over 4 months since our last update.

This year..........we received an update on February 25, 2020 and now one on July 6, 2020. That time period is also a little over 4 months. 

It's very possible that the Devs felt they needed to release the content update prior to the opening of the Anniversary Room because that would push it to 5 full months between updates. They probably are concerned that players may lose interest with updates being spread apart longer than 3-4 months.

My hope/opinion is that the Many Gifts HOS inside the Anniversary Room will once again be activated sometime this month. The message when trying to open the Many Gifts HOS says: "Come back later! The Many Gifts is not available for now. " ..................That's a strong indication that the HOS will once again be activated.