About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

September 2019 Ex-Smokers   Quit Buddies Unite

Started 1/28/19 by Terry (abquitsmking); 82788 views.
Meredith (GettinFree)

11/7/19

Bren da a! Thank you so much for remembering and writing! Haven't been able to post from my computer for some reason, and for some reason it only just occurred to try my phone. ;D

But anyway, thank you so much!! Let's just keep on NOPE'n!! heart_eyes?

Brenda (1sept19)

11/8/19

So glad you posted.  Now I understand.  I PM'd you back.  I was looking at your list the other day and realize we have not heard from a lot of people.  I hope they are still going strong and just not posting much.  To all of us that are still posting lets keep going one day at a time and keep holding each other up.   Onward we go to the terrific 3rd month, Meredith.

Denim50

11/8/19

Hey Ovivi, 

Congratulations on two months smoke free!  I’m sorry I’m late posting this. I was spending time with my family. I hope you had a fun day celebrating this second awesome milestone and did something wonderful to reward yourself. You deserve it. It’s great to see you and many of your quit buddies staying so close to the forum and each other. Keep going and I hope you have a great weekend.  

Denim50

11/9/19

Hey Michaela, 

Congratulations on two months smoke free! Hope you do something special to treat yourself and have a awesome day celebrating.  

Ovivi

11/9/19

Thank you, Denim! I really appreciate all your kind words, and all that you do to help people here!
Denim50

11/9/19

Hey Ovivi, 

I love seeing your post around the forum too, thanks. I’m glad you’re here with us on this journey (roller coaster, lol). Thanks for your kind post to me too. It’s nice to hear from you.   

Brenda (1sept19)

11/9/19

Image result for quotes about life

Everybody have a great weekend ! 

Brenda (1sept19)

11/11/19

How is everyone doing ?  Would love to hear from everyone. blush

VIV691 (NOSMOKING3)

11/11/19

All good brenda.  Have just returned from a few days with family.  Even my daughter - hard core smoker - has quit.  She looks amazing.    My sister is the last one smoking.  Yay......we will be a non smoking family yet.

How are you doing?

Aussie viv