Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Got another game accidentally and cannot proceed in game   Technical Issues

Started 4/15/21 by Moostracker; 1716 views.
Moostracker

4/25/21

First I need to apologize for my late response. For several reasons I am not able to write regularly.

Tammy27, I could not go any further because I had the task to craft an item (Melancholy Medallion).  And I could not craft the item because it is locked. Big Fish support sent me one of those items. 

However, the items are still locked, as you can see in the picture. I guess it will be a problem in the future. I am still working on solving the issue with BFG support. But for now I can go on in the game.

Thanks, Robert for your hint about creating another game. Maybe I will do in the future. MC is my way to wind down in the evenings if I am not too tired to play. But often I am. (Talking about gettin older kissing_smiling_eyes) So one game is enough for me relaxed.

You all have a great day and stay safe!

Tammy27 (DoubleMsMom)

4/25/21

No worries, happy to hear that you were given the item so you could move on. Hope Big Fish can help you with the rest.

Good luck!!