Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Out for a while   The Consortium

Started 11/28/21 by kthreads; 1246 views.
kthreads

11/28/21

I know I have been absent for a bit. And I am not able to do much still at this time. My Mom passed away two days prior to Thanksgiving. I knew it was coming, but am just gutted. I spoke with my sister and Mom was doing as well as could be expected. And then that night she was gone.

I was able to be with her and have a lovely visit in September. I spent nine days in Salem and it will always be one of those memories that never fades. 

My Mom was a special woman. She was kind and generous, she always had a smile for you and a kind word. She was much loved by many. She was my Mom, my collaborator in designing many knit designs for publication in national knit magazines...and she was my friend. I miss her so very much. I need to take some time to deal so I am going to be a away from my games.

Janet 

PC: Not working since update - Janet / Isadora (both games are consortium games)

Android: jdmrgn / Janni / Jd (jdmrgn and jd are consortium games)

Janet, I am so very sorry for the loss of your mom.  She sure sounds like a very special person and it's wonderful to have so many good memories to hold on to.  I will say a prayer for her and for you and your family.  My thoughts are with you.

Di (amina046)

11/28/21

My dear friend, I am so sorry for the great bereavement you must be feeling.  There are no words that can help except the knowledge that she and you have not had a long agony. So let time and the good memories do the "healing" . A big hug

Di

So sorry for your loss. 

(When the game is fixed) we'll be watching for you to open your wish list. 

The MCastle can be a great distraction from the real world, I know.  ((hugs))

oiuoiu321

11/29/21

Janet, I'm so sorry about your mom.  It's never easy to go through such a loss.  Praying for your whole family at this difficult time.

JustMe2 (CantFindName)

11/29/21

Janet ...

Take all the time you need for you.  It doesn't matter how sick she is or for how long, she is your mom, and you can't prepare yourself ahead of time for her passing.  I'm happy for you that you spent time with her in September and have those memories to cherish.  The game, the Consortium and your friends will still be here when you feel up to returning.

JustMeToo

SharpEye1

Nov-29

Oh, Janet!!  I am so very sorry for your loss!  I'm keeping you and the family in my thoughts and prayers.  We'll be right here whenever you're ready to return.  Take all the time you need.  Stay safe, my friend!

Ada

So sorry for your loss, keeping you and your family in your thoughts and prayers.

Tammy

Honeyphan

Nov-30

{{{Janet}}} - I am so very sorry to hear about your loss! I know how hard it is to lose a parent. May God's comfort and peace sustain you through this difficult time...

~honey

misstracy22

Dec-3

Janet, 

I’m so sorry to hear your very sad news. I know words are difficult at this time. So I’ve taken some words from another.

Why do we close our eyes to pray, cry, kiss and dream? Because the most beautiful things in life are not seen but felt only by the heart

So close your eyes at anytime and let the tears flow and your mind remember the love and happy memories you have in your heart of your very special mom.

hugs, Tracy