Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.
34388 messages in 2631 discussions
Latest Dec-9 by Belinda2019
44665 messages in 844 discussions
12262 messages in 643 discussions
1688 messages in 156 discussions
3221 messages in 219 discussions
74 messages in 18 discussions
253 messages in 33 discussions
923 messages in 50 discussions
140 messages in 69 discussions
9084 messages in 111 discussions
91431 messages in 176 discussions
77 messages in 6 discussions
45663 messages in 14 discussions
144 messages in 133 discussions
I love this, it has been my mantra for this evening as the nico daemon has writhed through my brain after work.....
And so I pledge NOPE at 8.17pm AEST on Monday, 18th November 2019.
Seized the Day 17th October 2019
This is still my mantra at times as I hit 7 weeks....
- a craving is just a thought, and thoughts can be controlled
- a cigarette only smells nice when you’re a non smoker (how true is this for me!! Have loved the smell of a freshly lit smoke since I was a tiny child!) and it never smells that good when you smoke
- NOPE (of course)
- it does nothing for you, but takes everything away
- look at how much more relaxed you are socially and at work now, do you really want to go back to feeling how you were?
- every day, no matter how awful, if it’s smoke free, it was a good day
- and EFT, it works
Seized the day 17th October 2019
And you don't stink....(I don't think:-) )