Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Facebook Suppressed Breitbart News Traff   The Serious You: How Current Events Affect You

Started 10/26/21 by WALTER784; 3652 views.
Showtalk
Host

11/1/21

He is possibly the most disliked social media giant.

I know.  I think that Jeff falls into that category as well.

Showtalk
Host

11/2/21

Bezos? Probably although more of us like Amazon than like Facebook.

I only like it a little better.  I don't like it because if you return something they won't credit it to your credit card, just their account which makes you have to spend it on Amazon.

Another reason.  Back in early Oct. I ordered a robe to use while in the hospital.  I used my account, I had way more than enough to buy it & had some left over.  (don't remember the exact amount)  Don't know what made me look at my account day before yesterday....there is absolutely nothing left, zero balance.  It says I haven't purchased anything in 2021.  Not true.  Makes me sooooo mad.

Showtalk
Host

11/4/21

You have to stay on top of credits,  I’ve never returned anything but I would demand a full ruined to my credit card and would not let up until I got it, unless I needed something else right away.  I don’t even think that is legal in my state.

Got it all straightened out. Very nice rep too!

That's one of the reasons I don't like Amazon.  If you have a return it goes to an account to be used in their store only.  They do not return to your credit card.  I don't buy from them often, so I usually have an account there.

Showtalk
Host

11/8/21

I was told the same thing by a doctor’s office. They wanted full pay,ent at the time of service even though they weren’t sure what the final payment should be.  I asked if they would give me a refund if I overlay and they said No! They give credits.  Seriously?  If I don’t go there often, how long will they hold on to a credit?  I told them to bill me or I would find another doctor,

Amazon will hold onto a credit for years.  This one just got mixed up I suppose.  It was easy to get it showing again when talking to the rep.

I have no idea on a Dr. doing that.  I've never had anything like that.

Showtalk
Host

11/16/21

I hadn’t either.  I ended up sending in a payment after getting a bill.