Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Ready for The Special Room (latest)   Oh the Absurdity!

Started 4/18/18 by PTG (anotherPTG); 305192 views.
Randytb

Aug-31

You think we were all starving the way all that food disappeared.

All the men folk pushed away from the tables patted there bellies and belched.

Talk about beer guts lol or all the men got pregnant lol

Now that would be one for the history books.

The sound of laughter and voices talking warms my heart ,,, seeing everyone relaxes and the smiles on all the faces is something I will never forget .

I am so happy we did this with all that is going on around us ,,, the not knowing what is coming even though there is Evil coming but to be able to come together as one is what we all needed.

Chester leaned over with one of his twins while Mom feed the other and said thank you my friend for having us at a wonderful meal and such good company,,, his lill one reached out giggling and grabbed my cheek it tugged at my heart as so many memories flooded my mind of when my own lill ones used to do that.

I had an idea,,,,, Angel can I see you a minute?

What"s up Cap?

Would it be to much to ask you to go get your Camera and get lots of pictures ?

She laughed and held it up beat you to it Cap I am on my third roll now smile,

Just then the music started, a few ventured out to dance,,, I think it is time to cut the rug but we need space so the boys and I spread out the tables and chairs to give room for us to kick up our heels.

I saw Charlie talking to Opel as they filled baskets to take back to the Zoo.

I overheard Charlie say Opel the Zoo is growing in leaps and bounds with the canines and felines having litters close together,,,, it is okay when they are born but the grow up you know.

Excuse me ladies may I be of help? not unless you are a Vet says Charlie ,

Well no I am a medic but not for critters,,,, hang on I call Chester,,, have a question for you ,,, sure he says go ahead.

You have your own doctor that tends to your clan but is he just for Centaurs or does he know about other critters?

Well I  know that when we find a wounded animal he calls on Doc, Felix she is up near our mountain range and I am sure she can help.

He calls over one of his group whispers and he is gone.

Chester and I help Charlie carry the baskets back to the animal compound .

Blossom and Cherry greet us they bow to Chester and he says no need for that here ladies and Cherry how you have grown you are almost as big as your Mother and look at Fang,, Stump good job Charlie they are all well taken care of.

He hears hoofs behind him and turns to see a donkey,,,, this is Doogie ah yes I remeber you speaking of him of how bad he was that you were afraid you would lose him but what a fine looking boy he is .

Yes thanks to Charlie

Your Majesty I have returned with your request.

We all turn and see a vision in pink ( dang are all the women here gorgeous?)

Captain Charlie may I present Doctor Felix healer of all God"s creatuers

Doctor Felix may I present Captain Randy and Charlie.

She bows her head slightly pleasure to meet you.

I tell her about our problem and ask if she could help us and what payment may we offer?

Of course I will help and all I ask is food for my realm and that you call on me for any sick or injured animal.

I bow and kiss her hand just tell us what you need and it is yours.

She turns to Chester and whispers he is so gallant with a slight blush.

Before the question of how to contact her I hand her an Amulet and explain how it works this way we will always be in contact and if you ever need me I shall be there.

I think to myself I better leave her with Charlie I feel my face beet red.

Ae we walk away I say shut up Chester lol lets go party before I get myself into hot water.

SharpEye1

Aug-31

The party is a huge success and everyone is dancing and having a good time.  When Cap called me over and asked about my camera, I was already ahead of him.  I knew he would want pictures to commemorate this wonderful event:

I loved some of the more colorful gowns!

There were so many folks that showed up the dancing spilled out into the streets!  LOL

Ok, enough pics.....time to join in the fun!!!

THANKS FOR COMING DOCTOR FELIX.  I AM AFRAID THIS MAY BE A BIG JOB.  IT SEEMS THAT EVERY STRAY ANIMAL ENDS UP HERE.   THEN NATURE TAKES IT COURSE.  I ASKED THE CAP TO SEE IF HE COULD FIND A SOLUTION TO MY PROBLEM.  IF I GET IT UNDER CONTROL SOON I WILL NOT HAVE TO ENLARGE THE ZOO TO HOLD MORE.  THIS IS A BIG JOB AS IT IS AND I ONLY HAVE 2 HELPERS.

THEY ALL NEED FED, BATHED AND CLEANED UP AFTER.  SO AN EXPLOSION IN POPULATION WOULD STRETCH OUR RESOURCES TO PAIN PROPORTIONS.

SHE NODDED HER HEAD AND SAID SHE UNDERSTOOD.   NOW LET'S SEE THE PROBLEM.

FIRST THE KENNEL.   AS YOU CAN SEE THERE ARE A FEW LITTERS OF PUPS.   IT SEEMS WHEN MY BOYS GO VISITING THE OWNERS OF THE FEMALES BRING THEM HERE TO HAVE THE LITTERS.   SOME RETURN FOR THERE PETS OTHERS DO NOT.  SO SINCE THEY ARE BASICALLY NOW MINE.  I WANT THE UNWANTED POPULATION STOPPED.  STARTING WITH MY BOYS.   THEN THE FEMALES  AND THE LITTERS WHEN OLD ENOUGH.  THEN MAYBE I CAN FIND HOMES FOR THEM IF I CAN GUARANTEE THEY WILL NOT REPRODUCE.

IT IS EVEN WORSE IN THE CATTERY.   CATS COME AND GO AT WILL.  MINE WORK FOR THERE LIVING BUT STRAYS HAVE COME AND DECIDED TO STAY.  SO IF THEY ARE GOING TO LIVE HERE THEY MUST BE FIXED.    UNTIL NOW I HAD NO CHOICE.   WON'T TURN A NEEDY ANIMAL AWAY.  BUT IT IS GETTING OUT OF HAND.   

SO PLEASE SET A TIME AND PLACE AND I WILL MAKE SURE ANY THAT COME MY WAY PAY A VISIT.

SHE SMILED,  SHOOK HER HEAD AND LAUGHED,   YOU DO SEEM TO HAVE A PROBLEM.  LOOKING ABOUT HER.  IT SEEMED LIKE THERE WERE KITTENS EVERYWHERE.   

BUT UNLESS THERE WERE MORE THAN THERE WERE THIS MORNING IT WAS ONLY A LITTLE OVER A DOZEN.   I KNEW I COULD REHOME THE IF I COULD MAKE SURE THE NEW OWNER WOULD NOT HAVE THIS PROBLEM.

SHE SAID SHE WOULD COME TO VISIT THE FIRST OF NEXT WEEK AND BRING EVERYTHING SHE NEEDED.   BUT SHE WOULD NEED A PLACE TO STAY.

OPENED MY AMULET TO OPAL.   DO YOU HAVE A VERY NICE ROOM THAT IS EMPTY,  THEN I ASKED DOCTOR FELIX HOW LONG SHE WOULD STAY,  A WEEK IF I GET THEM ALL FINISHED AND CHECKED THAT THERE ARE NO PROBLEMS.   A WEEK OPAL.  

OPAL LAUGHED OF COURSE I DO.   WHO WILL BE STAYING.  DOCTOR FELIX.   SHE WILL BE FIXING MY PROBLEM.  IN THE BARN.   THEN SHE LAUGHED  DON'T FORGET THE GINGER CAT YOU GAVE TO MRS. FLETCHER.  SHE IS IN THE KITCHEN.   GOOD MOUSER THAT ONE.

NOW DOCTOR WHERE WILL YOU SET UP.  THE BARN IS CLEAN BUT NOT STERILE.  SHE SAID NOT TO WORRY SHE HAD A PORTABLE  CLINIC AND A HELPER SHE WOULD BRING.  

WE SHOOK HANDS AND SHE DEPARTED.   YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!    I HOPED THAT ENDED MY PROBLEM.  

Randytb

Sep-1

Every one was having such a great time and I was shocked to see the Ladies in those fancy gowns did not stop them from busting a move.

I did notice as the music heated up ladies shoes and gents ties went flying.

I looked over everyone dancing and having a great time I saw her over to the side.

Chester nudged me ,,, go get her Cap I know you want to,

Here take her a glass of punch *** HUGE SMILE**** man he can be a pain ,

My stomach was full of butterflys and my throat dry as a dessert  so I took a huge breath and a glass of punch and walked over to her.

Good evening Doctor Felix I am glad you decided to join us,, are you hungry or thirsty?

See looked at the glass in my shaking hand smiled and said I am a bit thirsty thank you Sir.

No Sir call me Cap or Randy as you prefer,,, Cap it is ---- for now and you may call me Melodie.

We clinked glasses to a new friendship (a long one I hope went through my head)

Just then the band played a waltz even Chester and his wife  joined in ,,,,, amazing to watch them move with such grace.

I held out my hand ,,, may I have this dance?

We joined in and she was as light as a feather on her feet and she told me about her talk with Charlie and the arrangements they made and that Charlie had invited her to stay with us un till her work was done.

Excellent **I almost yelled out*** I will make all the arrangements and see to all your needs.

We danced for hours then PUP and Angel yelled CONGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

• Edited September 1, 2020 5:33 pm  by  Randytb

I WATCHED THE DANCING,  AND STARTED MY LIST OF WHO WAS NOT TO BE HAVING A VISIT WITH DOCTOR FELIX.   THAT WOULD BE A SHORT ONE.   I WONDER IF SHE KNOW OR HAS ACCESS TO THE SHOTS YOU CAN GIVE CATS AND DOGS SO THEY DO NOT GO INTO HEAT?   WILL HAVE TO ASK.   WE WILL OCCASIONALLY NEED A LITTER OR TWO.  

Randytb

Sep-8

It was a great party and all the eating and dancing and the final touch a open fire pit were all the kids could roast marshmallows the younger ones watched over by Mom and Dad even Chester's older one joined in ,,, they were so excited it was there first marshmallow roast they did not even mind some of the gooey ones got stuck in there fur.

I saw Melodie try to cover a yawn so I said it is getting late may I walk you to your room?

We reach The Tea Room and I said I will show you your room this way....

I saw Opel poke her nose out of the Kitchen door with Miss Katt right behind her and both gave me grinand two thumps up.

I opened the door and stepped back to allow her to enter.

She gasped oh Cap is to much so beautiful thank you as see looked around and saw soft candle lights every were even in the bathroom were a warm bubble bath had been drawn for her and vases of flowers filled almost every savable space.

The bed had been turned down and at the foot a fleece house jacket had been placed with a note.

Doctor Felix I made ready your room and drew you a herbal bubble bath for you to soak and enjoy also you will find a tray with hot tea an a small snack .

Sleep well ,, welcome to our home that will always be here for you and thank you for coming to help Charlie and The Cap.

Breakfast will be at 8 sharp

*Signed * Opel

Her face was aglow .

I will leave you to your bath and see you at breakfast.

I hope the room meets with your approval and if you need anything just ask.

Goodnight Melodie sweet dreams until tomorrow.

I bowed kissed her hand and departed to my Cottage,

What a perfect day as I took out my fav, pipe and went to check if all was good and set the canines on patrol.

Randytb

Sep-10

As I checked the grounds and said goodbye to our last guests Chester waved good bye and said see you later my friend.

I thought I has better go check on the critters and Charlie and found her fast asleep with her knitting needles laying on her lap so I gently pull the blanket up to her shoulders and tip toed away,

Now to check on PTG  better check the Tea Roon first.

Yep there he was looking deep into his tea cup like he would find an answer there.

I did not want to startle him so I called PTG are you okay?

He did not answer me nor ;look up at me.

PTG it;s me Cap are you okay?

He slowly raised his head and said no I am very tired and very worried about Jen

I know we all are have you come with a * cunning plan* any ideas??

PTG (anotherPTG)

Sep-14

“Does nothing change ever change?” I ask myself.

I am vaguely aware of the Cap’n gently extracting my now cold cup of hong cha from my grasp and once again requiring me to come up with a Cunning Plan for our present predicament.

But as far as I can think, there is no solution to our problems. They are too many!

The obvious one of course is the general waywardness of our feisty little female partner Jen.

Goodness only knows what diabolical evils she has uncovered and upset in her wanderings in this deeper and older set of tunnels in this barely explored region of the Realm.

What is certain to me is the true horror of the evil she HAS unleashed, and which is now aware of the fact that we exist and what we are trying to do.

The true purpose of the large stash of explosives that have appeared in this set of tunnels are indicative of our intent.

If set off they will result in the demise of large swathes of any creatures inhabiting this area. AND there are inhabitants here as we have found out.

I don’t even know where she is at the present or what she intends to do about the arachnid foe.

Ugh!!!  I still feel the horror of that alien mind touching mine and the reaction of my pet birds to its enquiry as to my intent!

They are still quivering wrecks in the rafters. Birds, after all is said and done, are supposed to catch and eat spiders and not the other way round, as was clearly demonstrated quite forcefully to me!

So we have another implacable foe to counter in our quest for cleansing the Realm.

And in my absence the Cap’n seems to have stirred up a load of trouble with other local inhabitants in the tunnels which he has insisted sealing off. They too need to be placated and not blown to smithereens!

Also in the nether regions of my mind are hidden memories of other evils that I encountered whilst stuck in that giant spider’s web. My memory refuses let these come to surface consciousness so they must be terrible.

I must order all these thoughts and for that I need a fresh brew which is strong (and perhaps fortified!)!

Randytb

Oct-10

Looking at PTG and getting no answers i decide i need more help and information.

i take PTG to his room and make sure he is secure in bed.

I yell at his Owl and Crow to shut up man what a racket those two can make and I know they are trying to tell me what is going on but I do not understand so yep I need help/

I go back to the Tea Room and sit with my head in my hands.

I am but a simple solder and I know how to fight ,,, protect ... die for a cause... follow orders but these is more than I can handle alone give me a weapon and I can take it apart and put it back together but Magic?? more so evil magic we are facing? I truly need help and this is a very hard thing for me to admit to/

But the very lives of all in Midnight Castle covering all species we have discovered and those we will discover and all the all animals of land and sea and to right the wrongs that have been done here and return the rightful ruler to her throne so harmony can be reatored and the evil made to pay for what has been put upon this land of Midnight Castle.

I call Angel ,,, Pup...Charlie.... Opel and Miss Katt,,,,

I explain what I am about to do and ask them to look after things till I return,,, make sure your Amulets are always with you and I will leave Brulee and Jewel to patrol along with the other critters,,, Smoke will lead the ground areas and Brulee and Jewel will watch the skyies

Pup asks if she can join me and I have to say no she is needed here she pouts but understands.

Okay so clear that we will be red alert until I return with anwers I need so badly right now

Make sure PTG does not wonder off looking for Jen ,,,, Charlie if you would have your Gnomes the moles and Ghost pup keep up the search for Jen?

Opel I do not need provisions I have to travel light and can get what I need from the land,

We join in a group huh (((( very un military))))) but needed by all.

Okay I am going to make a few stops the I will be off.

My first stop is to the encloser and give Doogie fresh apples and carrots,,,,he lays his gead on my chest as I stroke his silky mane I need not speak he understands,,,, om my way to see Blossom Cherry Stump and Fang I see Smoke and his family waiting for me,,, he knows

Smoke my great warrior do not worry I will be back and full of information.

He nods and says all will be safe until your return and they all raise there heads and howl.

I grabbed from behind by a huge trunk,,,, one around my waist and the other around my legs... now now girls you know I have to do this and I will be fine and home before you miss me.

One last stop,,,, I knock and wait,,,

Melody opens the door and smiles well Captain what a pleasant surprise please come in I remove my cap and enter.

I am sorry to show up uninvited but I must leave on a mission and do not know how long I will be gone not long I am sure and hope not long so I wanted to say ado and give you this as I hand her an Amulet may I???

She turns as I put it on.

You must never be with out this it is your link to us all critters include.

Angel and Pup will explain how it works.

It is getting late I must leave before sunset .

I really must go as I take her hand and gently kiss it I turn to leave I feel her hand on my arm and turn to her with questions in my eyes  she leans foreward and give me a kiss on both cheeks and whispers be safe and hurry home Captain.

We both blush and I leave with butterflies in my stomach.