Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Should crustaceans and seafood be protected classes?   The Real You: Personality Poll

Started Nov-23 by Showtalk; 709 views.
Showtalk

Poll Question From Showtalk

Nov-23

Should crustaceans and seafood be protected classes?
  • Yes, of course1  vote
    11%
  • No, food can't be protected8  votes
    88%
  • Yes and we should be prevented from farming, harvesting or eating them0  votes
    0%
  • I don't know0  votes
    0%
  • Other0  votes
    0%
Yes, of course 
No, food can't be protected 
Yes and we should be prevented from farming, harvesting or eating them 
I don't know 
Other 
In reply toRe: msg 1
Showtalk
Host

Nov-23

The_Rock (JABRONI256)

Nov-23

I saw this on BBC, I have a tough time with this, if it's just a matter of feeling pain I'm sure there are humane ways to end their lives before cooking them for sustenance, if they are capable of thought (and octopi supposedly are capable of dreaming) then perhaps we should re-evaluate using them as a food source. 

Showtalk
Host

Nov-23

If that happens, we may be very limited in food sources.  Even laying eggs is painful for chickens.

Jeri (azpaints)

Nov-23

I won't be online for a while I must paint my posters to declare my love of eatng crustaceans as soon as I finish my shrimp cocktail lunch.

Showtalk
Host

Nov-23

You are not woke.  Poor crustaceans.  The Little Mermaid will be happy though, if this becomes a law.

Jeri (azpaints)

Nov-23

Im actually fighting off the urge to nap, I don't want to wake up

Showtalk
Host

Nov-23

You have to wake up and face the shrimp attack.

Jeri (azpaints)

Nov-23

Ha!  Cassie and Foxie to the rescue (sounds of crunching and dog slurps. In background)

WALTER784

Nov-24

Then maybe we should all become vegan... but wait, tomatoes, potatoes, onions, asparagus all feel pain too!

Where does this silliness end?

FWIW