Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Archaeology News   Science

Started 11/11/18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 36818 views.
In reply toRe: msg 242
bml00

6/1/20

BerrySteph said:

I think you're being unfair to ISIS

No other comments required

BerrySteph

6/1/20

bml00 said:

I think you're being unfair to ISIS                                                                                           No other comments required

Decent people support Jewish resistance to Nazis in Poland - and Muslim resistance to Americans and Israelis everywhere.

Of course, if you're a gunman and the peasants are disarmed, you might ignore the disgusting evil of what you're doing.

In reply toRe: msg 244
bml00

6/1/20

Another destroyed debate

BerrySteph

6/1/20

Pointless hijacking

In reply toRe: msg 246
bml00

6/1/20

The debate is over

BerrySteph

6/1/20

bml00 said:

The debate is over

You've bulldozed dozens of churches and 100s of mosques.

Even deliberately bulldozed the synagogues of the brown Jews!

In reply toRe: msg 248
bml00

6/1/20

I am sure Berry can prove 100s of Mosques and DOZENS of churches

WATCH THIS SPACE

BerrySteph

6/1/20

bml00 said:

I am sure Berry can prove 100s of Mosques and DOZENS of churches

Everyone knows its true - a pogrom much bigger than Krystalnacht with 100,000 or so killed immediately and probably 2 million killed later. 

And you're still concealing the evidence - photos of Deir Yassin with 100s of bodies piled up, mostly women and children.

In fact, since the 1980s you've had a whole department tracking down and destroying the evidence of your crimes, sometimes physically threatening archive holders.

Be proud of your crimes, BM, you might get away with them yet.

In reply toRe: msg 250
bml00

6/1/20

As advised, shit for brains can never substantiate a thing and is utterly unable to prove a single world " 100s of Mosques and DOZENS of churches"

Berry is a useless liar , he just proved that he is a stupid worthless piece of shite  

BM

• Edited June 1, 2020 9:36 am  by  bml00
BerrySteph

6/2/20

bml00 said:

As advised, shit for brains can never substantiate a thing and is utterly unable to prove a single world " 100s of Mosques and DOZENS of churches" Berry is a useless liar , he just proved that he is a stupid worthless piece of shite  

Everyone knows its true - a pogrom much bigger than Krystalnacht with 100,000 or so killed immediately and probably 2 million killed later.