Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

PC Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 340711 views.
SharpEye1

Aug-21

Oh, my!  I wondered why you only had a Xmas wand on your list, which I have been dutifully gifting.  LOL

I just deleted the old ID and invited you back with your new ID.  I'm so glad I saw this! heart_eyes

Ada

oiuoiu321

Aug-22

Oh, I just lost my game for a few days.  I am only asking for the Holiday Wand.  I don't need much, I'm happy playing the game slowly.  But I'm a big contributor to the Egg Hunt during the Winter Event, and decided to stock up as much I can this year.  I appreciate the wands so much!  And I do occasionally ask for something else and appreciate those too.  My old list of friends were so great, I bet my new one will rock as well!

SharpEye1

Aug-22

Yeah, that's how we first connected.....via the egg hunt, as I too helped with that.  I'm just glad to have you back and I'm happy to help with anything you need. heart_eyes

Helperbee

Aug-27

This is Helperbee I am very sorry for intruding on your discussion. I recently noticed that when I recently looked at emails that some people from the forum were trying to contact me and I did not remember which discussion board the messages were from.

I have not been playing Midnight Castle for several months now. The reason is that I have been very overwhelmed by the corona virus situation and because of the civil unrest that has been happening in our country.

I have been focusing my prayers to God to the best of my ability, I am very sorry if I am out of line for saying these things on the forum, I know people that some people might have been worrying about me, so I felt that because you are one of the main moderators I should explain myself to you directly.  

TinyFaerie
Staff

Aug-27

No worries Helperbee. I know it is a crazy world these days. Many take frequent breaks so it's all good. You might want to put by you name in the game something like Break so others don't worry.

Wapachaa

Sep-5

I'm new to the game and looking to build my friends list.  My ID is 879222.

Many thanks!

Honeyphan

Sep-5

Just sent you an invite, Wapachaa! :)

Welcome to Midnight Castle - be sure and put what you need (or want) on your wish list so your friends can gift you and help you along! :)

You will find some wonderful people here - they sure have helped me! :D

GrannyBee

Sep-5

Hi, Wapachaa - will send you invites from both Ms. B and Li'l B when I'm next in my castles. :)

dollymix16

Sep-6

Hi,

Will send you an invite. I play as dollymix

AmaImani

Sep-17

I'm new but am happy to add you as friend -- I have just one friend. I play as AmaImani 869793