Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

PC Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 192276 views.
ButterCup294

Aug-21

710284 please add me ….  I have 'lost' most of my friends in the past year and this is my first time posting or coming to the new forum page :)   

I am a daily player currently level 56 

thanks!   see you in the castle halls! 

MrsFletcher

Aug-21

Sending you an Invite right away dear Friend!   Fletcher

LvlSlgr

Aug-21

Hello ButterCup294 ... I just sent you an invitation. I play as LvlSlgr.

GogaT

Aug-22

I got same requests, probably only because of Event Rooms.

carmen1539

Aug-22

Hi MrsFletcher.

My avatar name is Carmen and I play on a PC.  I received a great number of friend requests like you did with the number 13 and same letters AR behind their names.  I wanted to help also but became leary that something was funny about the  whole thing so I deleted them all.  Not taking any chances and i already have enough friends that I try to gift 3 times a day.  Hope this helps.  Happy gaming.

MrsFletcher

Aug-22

Hi Carmen..I believe that I just received your Freind Request today and was more then happy to  include you...Because my Back and Spine has become so very painful these past few months...(Just received a new series of Shots in this Pain Zone so should be semi pain free soon...Yipee!)  I've had to take my Wish list down...disappointed...It became just to painful to sit at my faithful Computer for any length of time...blush...But still try to help out as best as I can....

Mrs Fletcher...blush

carmen1539

Aug-22

Hi again MrsFletcher.  I'm so sorry to  hear of your back and spine pain.  No worries if your wish list is down I will keep you as a forever friend.  When the wish list is up I'll be sure to gift you.  In the meantime I will be praying for the healing of your back and  spine. Get better soon.  God is so good.  He does hear prayers.

Rockabella

Aug-23

Hello, 

I still need a few more MC friends. My Avatar name is Mari, my ID 530632 

Thank you!

Turbogramma

Aug-24

The same exact thing happened to me! I wondered about it as well.  I went ahead and accepted the request because, at the time, I really needed friends.  So far, nothing nefarious has happened (to my knowledge), but it's still kind of questionable, isn't it?

In reply toRe: msg 813
Turbogramma

Aug-24

Oh! I also have a question: I can't access the rooms of a couple of my new friends.  I get a msg saying they have updated to a newer version of the game and it advises me to do the same.  But I can't find any place to do it. BFG isn't offering any updates at this time.  Download additional content says I have everything that's available.  So, what's up with this??