Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

PC Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 341329 views.
P1tbull

12/16/19

Sent a request to add you relaxed

Kellz

Annemaree1

12/16/19

Just letting everyone know, due to troubles logging into the forum, I was forced to change my id here.  This is the 3rd time it has happened so I apologize for the inconvenience.

My previous names on the forum were Annemaree and BhagyaAnne

No problem. Thanks for letting us know.

Hope you’re staying safe in your neck of the woods. 

PlayerTerry

12/17/19

Thank you.  

Hirento

12/23/19

Hello PlayerTerry,

thank you for accepting my friend invite, we have been exchanging gifts for some days now, thank you so much!

I just would like you to know that your Christmas Room is not showing for me, I see your Spring Room. If you are displaying the Christmas Room 2, the one with the Hidden Object scenes, then most likely you are victim of the infamous glitch that causes the Private Rooms to not show properly.

One solution to that is to go to the Room you want to display, and change something in it - I usually buy the cheapest thing, typically the book, then change to it. And then leave that room up until the event is over.

That way you and your friends can play the Hidden Object scenes in your Event room, it gives lots of gold and other goodies.

If you are not interested in displaying the Christmas Room, then that is ok. I just worried that you may be missing out on a lot of gold, and items for purchasing pets and getting achievements.

I wish you a Merry Christmas,  angel and good luck in the game!

Hirento

PlayerTerry

12/24/19

Thank you for the helpful message.  I admit that I have never gotten into the rooms or how they work.  Since I am so far along with the main game, it might be time to look into that aspect of it.  

Annemaree1

12/24/19

It's the best way to build up your cash really fast.  Once you max out your HOS you collect $250 each time you play one.  They are extremely generous in the items they allocate so you stamp collection also increases fast.  There are also items in these rooms that are exclusive to the private rooms such as pets.

The biggest problem is there are only 3 different ones in each room so they do get tedious - just remember the bigger picture extra cash!

LisaRae (LisaRaeAu)

12/24/19

Hi.

I recently restarted the game (old game got lost after long absence) and have only just reached the stage of adding friends. I am only playing short periods at present, so my gifting may not be up to scratch - and I rarely manage to do it more than once per day; but I would appreciate some friends please.

My ID is 846455

Thank you.

Annemaree1

12/24/19

Sending you a friend request

Robert (amf368)

12/24/19

sending you a Friend request  from both PC games. Robert And Robert2. I remember I used to have a LisaRae a long time ago.