Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

PC Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 318367 views.
TinyFaerie
Staff

1/1/20

You can Upgrade with coins too.

Annemaree1

1/1/20

I am aware of the coins, I was just correcting Robert's post

misstracy22

1/1/20

Hi,

I’m Tracy one of the consortium members, I’ve sent a PM to you please read and reply.

Happy New Year and welcome to the castle,

Tracy octopus

Karenmarie53

1/2/20

I am sending you an invite.  I  play almost every day.

misstracy22

1/7/20

Hi, 

Would you still be interested in collecting eggs? If it is something that you would like to do, we would love you to join. We need generous friends like you to help others. All part of the fun the Team Egg Roll has.

Please do let Debbie our fabulous Consortium Coordinator or Catheryne or me know. We will explain further. If your not sure how to PM, let me know.

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Tracy dolphin- consortium

Debbie (Debbie1845)

1/11/20

Attention ALL PC PLAYERS!! We Need Your 

HELP Please!!

The Consortium, is doing our once a year Special Event called Team Egg Roll!! 
What I would greatly appreciate some assistance with , is our Egg Collector’s on PC are running out of Holiday Wands for them to do the questing to get the Eggs. 
We have Consortium Members, Helpers and Friends, gifting them the Holiday Wands, but when you quest for WE Pet Eggs you go through Holiday Wands, like it is macaroni and cheese, or perhaps peanut & jelly, maybe chocolate and Cabernet may be more to your liking!! wink

You get the picture!! Please anyone on PC who would be able to join us and help with gifting Holiday Wands, we would be so very grateful !! snowflakesnowman

You may look in this thread and post to it...

http://forums.delphiforums.com/midnightcastle/messages/3053/1

Or look in this thread, or post to it. The Collectors are listed.

http://forums.delphiforums.com/midnightcastle/messages/2937/1

Or you may always PM me, and I will give you the game ID’s of those that are in great need of the Holiday Wands, as soon as possible!!

We are so very thankful for lending us a hand when we need it!! 

Debbie kissing_heart

Consortium Co-ordinator 

Annemaree1

1/11/20

maybe the people receiving the eggs should gift them!!!

Robert (amf368)

1/11/20

I am gifting wands to anyone who has them on there with list from both PC games.

oiuoiu321

1/11/20

Thanks for this.  It usually takes a couple dozen wands to collect a half-dozen eggs, so all help is greatly appreciated!

PenWeb

1/11/20

I have 4 games receiving eggs for the Consortium, and  am giving wands to everyone who has one on their wish list.  No matter if they are in my "Group" or not.  There are quit a few givers who do not have them on their list.

Nell, Nell2, OneCent and GMA