Etcetera -  Free pass to Canada national parks (81 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 7) 

Parks Canada is celebrating their 150th anniversary by offering a free pass to all Canadian national parks.  If you have the opportunity to get there, go for it.  Because Canada is awesome!

http://www.commandesparcs-parksorders.ca/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=22953&urlLangId=-1&productId=524528

Reply   Options 

From: Bike (URALTOURIST1) DelphiPlus Member IconAug-15 8:09 AM 
To: The Moth (Cecropian)  (2 of 7) 
 1139.2 in reply to 1139.1 

Nice, but it does not include very much beyond the gate fee at Federal installations only, no camping, parking, amenities or any such.  On my perambulations, I found the Provincial Parks and facilities generally more accommodating to travel and camping, etc.

Warren

USCG Engineer 1961-1982

From: Lyndy (Lyndy7) DelphiPlus Member IconAug-15 8:27 AM 
To: The Moth (Cecropian)  (3 of 7) 
 1139.3 in reply to 1139.1 

This discussion has been featured in today's Daily Delphi News ~ Join IN!

http://forums.delphiforums.com/news1/messages/?msg=2500.1

To: Lyndy (Lyndy7) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (4 of 7) 
 1139.4 in reply to 1139.3 

Thanks Lyndy!  I hope to see more national parks in western Canada next month.  I already have my free pass in hand.  It includes anyone who is with me as well.

To: Bike (URALTOURIST1) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (5 of 7) 
 1139.5 in reply to 1139.2 

Right, no other fees are included.  I have never been to Canada west of Ontario.  But I have been all over Canada from Ontario on eastward and I have always loved the national and provincial parks I have visited.

If the stars align, I will be traveling to western Canada next month for the first time ever.  Certainly Banff is on our itinerary.

From: Lyndy (Lyndy7) DelphiPlus Member IconAug-15 8:40 PM 
To: The Moth (Cecropian)  (6 of 7) 
 1139.6 in reply to 1139.4 

that should be so much fun!

To: The Moth (Cecropian)  (7 of 7) 
 1139.7 in reply to 1139.5 

I have motorcycle tent camped across much of Canada and found the Provincial Parks to be great, also found out on one run that June is quite early to be motorcycling in the Maritimes to Ontario regions, lots of riding and camping in 40-50 degree rain.  Wonderful trip, just really raw weather on a bike.

Warren

USCG Engineer 1961-1982

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | About Delphi
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.