General Discussion -  Kia ora from New Zealand (157 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 5) 

Kia ora koutou e te whanau o De Naoero, nga mihi o te tau!

My name is Phallo Junior Haulangi and I reside in New Zealand. I am trying to contact my first cousin Francis Amram. My mother is known
as Li-Velma or Muna, the eldest daughter of Tim and Eidungure Aliklik.
My mother and Tatan are sisters. If anyone knows of Francis' whereabouts please let me know either via this service, or my e-mail:

mauri_ora_ki_te_cher@hotmail.com

Also, if anyone knows the whereabouts of Vodrick Detsiogo - the pilot,
please also inform him that I would like to contact him.

Kia ora koutou!

Reply   Options 

To: DeMaori  (2 of 5) 
 379.2 in reply to 379.1 

hey junior,

how are you???hope you're doing great with life and all back there....how's the family back in kiwiland???

as for me i'm ok, and sorry bro i don't have francis's contact with me right now but i'll email mum and them for that....grandma's ok as mum told me on her last email!!!

i'm all excited to hear from you and roi for the very first time in ages!!!
til then i'll con't more on the email...merry christmas to ya and your families....kakite

rgds,
erana aliklik

To: DeMaori  (3 of 5) 
 379.3 in reply to 379.1 

Francis Amram is my first cousin. (His father and my mother are siblings) You can pass on a message to him through me as i don't think he's on the net. As we speak, I believe he works with the justice department and is completing a law degree with the University of South Pacific.

As for Vodrick, he left Nauru about 3 months ago and is now flying in Japan. In fact, part of his training will be in New Zealand soon, so possiblities of catching up with him there. His email is vodrickd@yahoo.com.au if you would like to drop him a line.

To: eranalik unread  (4 of 5) 
 379.4 in reply to 379.2 

Kia ora cousin!!! I am very happy to hear from you that all is fine and that Nanny is well. I must firstly apologise first of all for not accessing this system for quite a while as I had been caught up with my studies. How are the rest of the family at this particular time?

Please let Nanny know that I have just about completed my studies. I graduated last year with a Bachelor of Arts double majoring in Maori Studies and Political Studies here at the University of Auckland. I also ventured on further to complete and graduate yet again earlier this month with my Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Maori Studies from the University of Auckland. When I graduated I remembered in my speech to thank and to acknowledge my relations from the Republic of Nauru, Kosrae, Tuvalu, and Te Kaha for their support and also for having faith in me.

With my Honours Degree I have opted not to carry on and do 1 year Masters, as I have been asked to return to my old Maori Boy's Boarding School as a teacher in Maori, English, History, and possibly Science. However, to get there I have to complete a Post-graduate Diploma in Secondary School Teaching from Auckland University of Technology which begins next semester in July.

Well Erana, I have to get to my studies. Stay in touch cousin and give my love and regards to the rest of the family.

Arohanui, Junior.

To: kavaluva  (5 of 5) 
 379.5 in reply to 379.3 

Kia ora koe e hoa, and thank you for replying. Please accept my apologies for being rather late in accessing this service as I have been flat out with my studies. Thank you also for providing Vodrick's contact details - I shall pass them on to my sister in Australia. If, in the near future, you should happen to see Francis, then please give him my details.

Once again, thank you very much for your help and just to let you know that it is very satisfying - if not gratifying even, to know that there are relations and family members from Nauru utilising the internet. Take care cousin.

Arohanui, Phallo Junior

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.