Nauru Travel Information -  I'm coming to Nauru! (113 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 7) 

After many years of interest in Nauru, I have finally arranged to visit! I booked my flights yesterday. I will be there from May 5-12. I know it's short notice, but it would be nice to meet up with anyone on the island who's interested in talking to a British guy who's been fascinated by your country for a long time!

EIther reply through here or email oliverfennell@hotmail.com, and hopefully see you there!

Reply   Options 

To: OllyFennell  (2 of 7) 
 387.2 in reply to 387.1 

hey there olly,

just wanted to wish you a happy trip - hopefully you'll have fun.. (:S) the people there are friendly but just a little shy, they eventually come around - so no doubt you'll make new friends.. Dont really know you - just glad that someone's taken interest in Nauru...  

xxoo

To: novitsi  (3 of 7) 
 387.3 in reply to 387.2 
Hi, thanks for replying and thanks for your good wishes. Good to see people still read this forum from time to time! By the sounds of it, you're Nauruan, but living elsewhere, right? Well, nice to talk to you.

To: OllyFennell unread  (4 of 7) 
 387.4 in reply to 387.1 

Hope you have a great time in Nauru look forward to seeing you here

To: OllyFennell  (5 of 7) 
 387.5 in reply to 387.1 

yeah i seconded you two deinaoros...even myself i'll be awaiting for your arrival nor greeted you at the airport if so and so...

welcome to nauru anytime sooner!

Gxxxxx

To: Genker unread  (6 of 7) 
 387.6 in reply to 387.5 
me too !...I'm coming, since the flight's are ending soon?...home sweet home.

To: Genker unread  (7 of 7) 
 387.7 in reply to 387.5 
Um... not sure what you were trying to say there... but anyway I left Nauru before your message. I was there May 5-12. I really enjoyed it! Can post my impressions if other members would like to read? Anyway, maybe see you next time!

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.