General Discussion -  ETERNAL LIFE (69 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 2) 
There are a lot of religions, but there is only ONE TRUTH. That is the Word. (St. John 1:1) Romans 3:23 says, for all have sinned and come short of the Glory of God. St. John 3:3 says, except a man be BORN AGAIN, he cannot see (understand) the Kingdom of God. So to receive eternal life, you have to be born again. Acts 2:38 is what the Word says to do to be born again. Acts 2:38 says, THEN PETER SAID UNTO THEM, REPENT AND BE BAPTIZED EVERY ONE OF YOU IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST FOR THE REMISSION OF SINS AND YE SHALL RECEIVE THE GIFT OF THE HOLY GHOST. REPENT in prayer of your sin (unbelief) and accept Him, the Lord Jesus Christ from your heart to the place where God recognizes it and then He will make Himself known to you and deliver you from unbelief. Then be baptized in the NAME of the Lord Jesus Christ. A lot of churches baptize in the titles of Father, Son and Holy Ghost. (Matt. 28:19) Notice this verse says name and not names, plural. Father is not a name, Son is not a name and Holy Ghost is not a name. The NAME of the Father, Son and Holy Ghost is the Lord Jesus Christ. That is why Peter who had the keys to the Kingdom said to baptize that way. In Acts 19:1-6 you find some believers who had to be baptized over in the NAME of the Lord Jesus Christ before they received the Holy Ghost. Colossians 3:7 says, whatsoever ye do in word or deed (baptism), do all in the NAME of the Lord Jesus. Jesus is coming for a bride and the bride always takes the grooms name. You can get baptized in the NAME of the Lord Jesus Christ at the Branham Tabernacle in Jeffersonville, Indiana at the corner of 8th and Penn street. After you have done these first two parts of Acts 2:38, it says ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost. There is your eternal life. That is God’s provided route to Himself. Once you receive the Holy Ghost, God will lead, guide and direct you. Then all things will fall into place according to His will. The most important thing is your walk with Him. God has given you a free will. Now that you know the Truth, you can use your free will to accept or reject the Truth. The decision is up to you. Proverbs 16:25 says, there is a way that seemeth right unto man, but the end thereof are the ways of death. God will deal with you so long like He is now while you are reading this letter, but if you keep rejecting Him you can cross the line between mercy and judgement. You can turn Him away and He may never speak to your heart again. When mercy is spurned, there remains nothing but judgement. Second Corinthians 6:2 says, NOW is the day of salvation. Don’t put it off. Satan will try to put it in your mind to put your salvation off until later, but don’t listen to him. REPENT right now before it is too late. There’s not much time left to get in. The days of the Gentiles are about over. The Jews are now back in their homeland. Second Peter 3:9 says, the Lord’s not willing that any perish, but that all should come to REPENTANCE. Mark 16:16 says, he that believeth and is baptized shall be saved, but he that believeth not shall be damned. To ignore the Truth is the same as rejecting it. If you want to use your free will and accept the Lord Jesus Christ as your personal Saviour, bow your head and pray this prayer and mean it from your heart: Lord Jesus, I confess to you that I am a sinner and need forgiveness. I ask you to forgive me of my sin. I accept you right now as my Lord and Saviour. I ask you to have mercy on me. I now turn my life over to you to lead, guide and direct. Take me and use me however you see fit and I will serve you the rest of my life. I now invite you into my heart. I ask this in your name the Lord Jesus Christ. Amen

For a Message church in your area that baptizes in the NAME of Jesus Christ, go to www.messagelinks and click on Message churches.
God bless,
Eagle7age

Reply   Options 

To: eagle7age unread  (2 of 2) 
 392.2 in reply to 392.1 
Thank you for the message...a timely message to my fellow citizens of Nauru.

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.