NelleyPen

Poetry Playpen

Hosted by NelleyPen

If you are not into writing or POETRY lifestyle you will be bored here...

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Dad Got the Wrong Car?   Concerns in progress

Started Aug-15 by NelleyPen; 712 views.
NelleyPen

Aug-15

These parents are raising a total failure.
cloud
Dad Seems To Feel Bad He Got the Wrong Car.
eyes
His dad, surprisingly, sounded rather apologetic that he picked the wrong car for his kid:
dash
Spoiled Teen Pushes Brand New BMW Into River Because He Wanted A Jaguar.
dash
Most of us as teens were probably thrilled to get our own car, even if it was a hulking piece of junk. If it goes, you have freedom.
One teen in India, whose parents gave him a BMW, was apparently not happy with the car because it was too small and he wanted a Jaguar. Well.
grimacing
The Definition Of Privilege
eyes
The teen, whose name is Akash, lives in Yamunanagar, Haryana state in northern India. Akash allegedly thought the Beemer was too small for him and his friends to hang out in, so he decided to take it for a swim.
eyes
Emily Reily TheBlastAug. 14, 2019, 1:32 a.m.
MORE
  • Edited August 15, 2019 11:12 am  by  NelleyPen
TAB00GA

Aug-15

The bratty teen should get a whooping!!!

The people working their guts to save the car should keep it, they are more worthly good!!?

Lana (Redneckbab1)

Aug-15

WHATAAA FOKING PUNK!!

Hundred of people willingly working to get the car on land, all poor I suppose.

Lana (Redneckbab1)

Aug-15

Man plunges BMW into a lake in a rage after he didn't get a Jaguar

Daily Mail Published on 12 Aug 2019
https://youtu.be/nswOr4zUJOI

BMWs cost around 3.5 million rupees (£41,400; $49,000) locally, while Jaguars are more expensive, costing about five million rupees (£58,000, $70,000). Shocking footage shows the car floating away on the river in the northern Indian state before it gets stuck on a bank of tall grass

Snokulokapus

Aug-16

Who cares about this spoiled dumbass! angry

My first car was an old FORD my grandpa gave me at 18 - and I worked my ass off to maintain it as new, there was a lot of repairs on that car - that was my challenge!   

I think your grand father gave you a good deal, you most probably learned about mechanics with his old car!!!

Dot_hoe

Aug-17

Very week parenting!!  These are the parents that unwillingly create ANTIFA violent jerks  with outrageous entitlement. The teen should get no car unless he pays for it himself.

Dot_hoe

Aug-17

My first wheels was a bicycle which I used up to age 24 until I had a job to buy a second hand car.

C J (CardJoker)

Aug-17

This 22 year old man (Akash aka loser) should not get anything for free anymore, he should live alone get a job and buy his own crap!!!

Berylline

Aug-19

If after this kind of behaviour this man gets a Jaguar from his dad, the parents should both be commuted in an asylum!

rage