New England Riders

Hosted by Easy Ed (epconde)

The NER is a group of motorcyclists that self organize in this forum and a Facebook Group to ride and have fun with other riders. We are an inclusive group - all motorcycle brands are welcome. It is not a club – no dues, membership, or officers.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Tourers' Assistant Database - Sign up!   General Topics

Started by SaddleTramp (kd1jt); 13406 views.
Phil (n1qam)

8/17/05

I'm with ya there Bob!

Talked to Todd just before he called you so I'm listed. Have a similar listing the in the GWRRA Gold Book as well.

Thanx to Denny for taking the initiative for the group on this.

Does anyone actually go to the start page?

Bob (GoldWingBob1)
Staff

8/17/05

<<Does anyone actually go to the start page?>>

Funny you ask that.  LOL  I didn't use to but then I realized that Steve L was putting stuff on it and I didn't want to miss anything.  Now that's were I log into. 

So far I've been changing the photo out periodically on the start page and keeping the NER ride calendar updated.

Try it, you'll like it.   LOL

Bob (GoldWingBob1)
Staff

8/17/05

Denny, look what you started?! LOL

I did a quick search and found 18 NERds listed in the MTF Tourers' Assistant Database.  It's nice to know I can print that out and take it with me when I ride - and have a NERd just a phone call away.  :-)

dmottv (DAVID3309)

8/17/05

>>Try it, you'll like it<<

I noticed, I've been checking it out...and I like it! <g>

The Start page works good to see the latest half dozen or so discussions as well.

Dave
K12LTC

BobH01420

8/18/05

Hi Bob,
Just wanted to let you know that's my start page when logging in and I enjoy seeing the different pics you put up.
bobh.
BobH01420

8/18/05

Todd,
Sorry I missed your calls Thursday night, my wife and I did this weeks ThOW.
I'm not sure what you where referring to but I'll log in and make sure my entry is clear or if you can tell me what's wrong or missing I can send that info to you.
bobh.
drtryan

8/19/05

Bob,

I thoght I saw something in your profile that meant no one would see your last name or telephone number but when I just looked at your account, it was showing.

Must have been the jitters from having my 15 year old daughter having a sleepover last night.....

AAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh!

BobH01420

8/19/05

No it was not the sleep-over, it was me. I went in to my profile after returning home from the ThOW and updated my info......

but, Congrats!! on surviving the sleep-over :-)
bobh.

Snappa (VROC472)

8/19/05

Hi,

Well, I went and added (NER) as, I think, you suggested. I'm just not sure I did as required for 'search' purposes. You'll let me know? ;-)

ride safe,

Snappa

drtryan

8/19/05

Paul,

When I search for (NER), I do see your name included.  It doesn't list your last name, it does list phone numbers and the town.....