New England Riders

Hosted by Easy Ed (epconde)

The NER is a group of motorcyclists that self organize in this forum and a Facebook Group to ride and have fun with other riders. We are an inclusive group - all motorcycle brands are welcome. It is not a club – no dues, membership, or officers.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Riding in Vermont    General Topics

Started Aug-12 by BeeBee (billbrown143); 494 views.
OLRON (VN1600)

Aug-14

I would love to Bill, but  I don't travel far from home anymore. do you still have the radial arm saw you got from me?

Ron

Sure do Ron and use it often. Still can’t thank you enough !!  If I get over that way i’ll stop by. Be well my friend !

OLRON (VN1600)

Aug-14

Good. Glad to have you.

I think I still have an attachment for that saw. It will fit in a saddle bag, too.    Ron

Sammie457

Aug-26

Hi. I’m a VT-er recently moved to MA to help with grandchildren. Saturday met a VT biker friend in Sprngfld Vt and roamed some NH roads up to Sunapee. Last month we went up Mt Equinox. And I finally rode Rt 100 south of Wilmington. Maybe we can ride together.

greenmtboy

Sep-5

Hi Bill, e-mail me a street address or better yet GPS cordinates & I'll try to stop by towards end of Sept.  I'll be in NY next week & Maine following week but after that I'll be riding locally. always looking for excuse to ride somewhere. Don Allen Springfield Vt. (allen@vermontel.net)

Msg 24427.7 deleted