New England Riders

Hosted by Easy Ed (epconde)

The NER is a group of motorcyclists that self organize in this forum and a Facebook Group to ride and have fun with other riders. We are an inclusive group - all motorcycle brands are welcome. It is not a club – no dues, membership, or officers.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Hello from Maine   Introductions

Started Sep-23 by Darkside1500; 253 views.
Easy Ed (epconde)

Sep-28

Darkside1500 said:

I have thoroughly enjoyed reading thru your webpage and viewing the facebook posts.  I only recently decided to sign up for this forum.  I have not yet joined the world of facebook so this would be my way to share. I live in Windham Maine and currently ride a Honda GL1800.  I have owned several Goldwings and Valkyries, numerous other Hondas and a couple other bikes.  I do most of my own maintenance.  I frequent a handful of Goldwing forums regularly.    I will pay better attention to your events and try to make a face to face as soon as I can.  If anyone has questions regarding roads in Western ME or Eastern NH, give me a shout by post, PM or e-mail. Andy Cote Windham, ME

Hi Andy,

The Facebook Group is much, much busier than the forum. Unfortunately, the smart phone has won. The heart of the group is actually the website so keep an eye on the Event Calendar. I update the calendar often.

PuckerNoMore

Oct-4

Hi Andy

I was surprised to see a post here. I check from time to time. Welcome to the forum from Manchester NH. We've been waiting for you. :) I too have forsaken fb so far but I might have to bite the bullet. Or just go for a ride. '07 Wing.

Be well

Rich  

OLRON (VN1600)

Oct-7

Hi Andy from Standish,Me.

In reply toRe: msg 1
Darkside1500

Oct-8

Thanks to all for the welcome messages.