Meta

Hosted by DigYourGig|Meta/Pulling To The Left group on Facebook

Politics, news, culture, entertainment. (If you don't want to view this forum in Zeta mode, you don't have to. Update your preferences and select "View all forums in Classic mode.)

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Trump continues breaking records   Politics

Started Jan-2 by DigYourGig; 106 views.
DigYourGig
Host

Jan-2

President Trump has made 1,950 false or misleading claims over 347 days.

With just 18 days before President Trump completes his first year as president, he is now on track to exceed 2,000 false or misleading claims, according to a database that analyzes, categorizes and tracks every suspect statement uttered by the president.

Knotpicky (RUTA)

Jan-2

That's 5.6 claims per day, according to the article. Repeat, for the idiot RWNJs reading this forum, PER DAY.

And right-wingers screamed about Obama's mis-statement that people can keep their health insurance plans if they like them (where he should have said that they "should be able to" instead of "can").

I don't understand how anyone with one working brain cell can continue to support such a liar as Trump.

Up until about July, my parents were still supporting the orange twatwaffle.  When we went for Thanksgiving (spent with the racist assholes of my family) not a single one said anything about him.  At christmas, my father changed the subject when Trump was brought up.  This is the man who never missed a chance to claim that all the worlds ills were caused by people of color or democrats.  Some of them are realizing how stupid they were to vote for the orange twatwaffle

Knotpicky (RUTA)

Jan-2

Glad they're realizing their mistake. The big question is whether they'll act on that realization and vote for Democrats, adult and realists who will work on government based on facts.