Meta

Hosted by DigYourGig|Meta/Pulling To The Left group on Facebook

Politics, news, culture, entertainment. (If you don't want to view this forum in Zeta mode, you don't have to. Update your preferences and select "View all forums in Classic mode.)

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Trump scales back his light workday even more   Politics

Started Jan-7 by DigYourGig; 229 views.
DigYourGig
Host

Jan-7

Remember during the campaign how Trump told everyone when he got to the White House he'd be working so hard for the American people that he wouldn't have time for days off or for playing golf?

Turns out he takes more time off than any other president and has golfed more than Obama and any other president and he's not even a full year in.

He already has a light workday. Now he's going to scale that back even more.

Knotpicky (RUTA)

Jan-7

Sheesh, a grocery clerk puts in more work hours!

DigYourGig
Host

Jan-8

I guess Trump wants more time to tweet and watch TV.

Piemur

Jan-8

Speaking as a grocery clerk, I'd be happy with an occasional night like his day. Even on a night with no load, we're still pretty much on the go for the full 7 1/2 hours we're not on break or lunch.
In reply toRe: msg 4

Which is 7 1/2 hours more true work than Landslide Donnie did all last year.

Tell me about it.  My husband works for a grocery store and he works his tail off.  He works harder now than he did when he was a CT tech.  Trump wouldn't know hard work if it bit him in the ass.  Hell, he'd faint if he had to put in a hard days work.  

Mort15

Jan-8

I work 6 hours a day as a carryout person and a stocker of goods. I am retired and enjoy the exercise. I remember where Trump couldn't walk with other world leaders and had to use a golf cart. I walk between 5 and 6 miles a day on average at the grocery store.

In reply toRe: msg 7
Knotpicky (RUTA)

Jan-8

I remember that too, Trump couldn't walk a quarter mile and had to wait for a golf cart. He doesn't know hard work, never has, from what I can tell.