Meta

Hosted by DigYourGig|Meta/Pulling To The Left group on Facebook

Politics, news, culture, entertainment. (If you don't want to view this forum in Zeta mode, you don't have to. Update your preferences and select "View all forums in Classic mode.)

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Sean Hannity comes unglued over Obama "sperm"   Racists & Gun Nuts

Started Feb-13 by DigYourGig; 144 views.
DigYourGig
Host

Feb-13

It's an old racist mindset to equate black people with sinister, illicit sex that might entice pure white virgins into sin and "defile" them.

Knotpicky (RUTA)

Feb-13

Art and images are in the eye of the beholder. Hannity wanted to see something sinister in the portrait, so he looked until he found it. I imagine someone could find "sperm" swimming in quite a few presidential portraits.

He's a fool, and everyone who believes that nonsense is a fool.

DigYourGig
Host

Feb-14

When the source of this story was exposed, Hannity removed it. It should be no surprise that it came from a white supremacist internet board.

Knotpicky (RUTA)

Feb-14

Yeah, right.... so what's Hannity been screaming about "fake news?" ;-)

DigYourGig
Host

Feb-14

It turns out that several Republicans are running fake sites designed to look like news sources but are really paid for by their campaigns.

Knotpicky (RUTA)

Feb-14

The GOP is the party of corruption. And hypocrisy, complaining that real news sites are "fake news" while actually running fake news sites.

I don't suppose Congress could pass a law that every news site must list the owners, editors, and staff writers. Nah, that'd be too much transparency for the GOP crooks in Congress.

RIFEK

Feb-15

I'd like to put Pawn Scammity's jaw permanently in that position with a nice right jab.