Meta

Hosted by DigYourGig|Meta/Pulling To The Left group on Facebook

Politics, news, culture, entertainment. (If you don't want to view this forum in Zeta mode, you don't have to. Update your preferences and select "View all forums in Classic mode.)

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Trump is having a complete meltdown   Politics

Started Apr-13 by DigYourGig; 161 views.
DigYourGig
Host

Apr-13

We can't be sure he's not going to hurt himself or someone else. Most likely someone else.

‘LIED! LIED! LIED!’: Trump rage-tweets condemnation after FBI watchdog releases McCabe report

After the Justice Department’s inspector general released a report citing fired Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe‘s lack of “candor,” President Donald Trump posted a rage-filled tweet expressing his emotions.

“DOJ just issued the McCabe report – which is a total disaster,” the president tweeted Friday afternoon. “He LIED! LIED! LIED! McCabe was totally controlled by Comey – McCabe is Comey!! No collusion, all made up by this den of thieves and lowlifes!”

Read more.

In reply toRe: msg 1
DigYourGig
Host

Apr-13

Trump blasts Comey as an 'untruthful slime ball' after book revelations

Trump's tweets come a day after excerpts from Comey's forthcoming tell-all paint a devastating picture of the president as an "unethical" man "untethered to truth and institutional values" who lives in "a cocoon of alternative reality."

In the book, "A Higher Loyalty: Truth, Lies and Leadership," which NBC News obtained on Thursday ahead of its scheduled release next week, Comey recounts his encounters and disagreements with Trump, who fired him on May 9.

Read more from NBC News.

Knotpicky (RUTA)

Apr-13

Trump is unhinged. When are the Republicans in Congress going to get a spine and remove him from office? I'm not holding my breath.

DigYourGig
Host

Apr-13

And he's completely lawless.

Snick1946

Apr-13

I am concluding that he is going to drop dead one day soon. Save us the trouble. It isn't what I would wish on him but you just cannot be this filled with rage all the time and not pay a price for it. 

Just look at his current photos. He is a walking dead man, skin hangs off his florid  face.