Meta

Hosted by DigYourGig|Meta/Pulling To The Left group on Facebook

Politics, news, culture, entertainment. (If you don't want to view this forum in Zeta mode, you don't have to. Update your preferences and select "View all forums in Classic mode.)

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

How to beat right-wing trolls at their own game   General

Started Jul-8 by DigYourGig; 123 views.
DigYourGig
Host

Jul-8

Knotpicky (RUTA)

Jul-8

I think most of the regulars here do use many of the tactics in that article.

6686L

Jul-9

Yes - anyone who disagrees with the "politically correct flavor of the moment" is by definition a "troll" and must be silenced / censored.

In reply toRe: msg 3
DigYourGig
Host

Jul-9

No one is being silenced or censored, snowflake. You're plenty free to post your drivel in plenty of other places, including your own home. This article expressly is NOT about silencing anyone, but about playing the troll's own game since a troll is NOT about discussing anything rationally.

Interesting you take this tack, trying to troll this thread.

Why do you think derailing threads helps your case? What do you think you get from it? What are you trying to win?

6686L

Jul-9

I still havnt seen a definition of "snow-flake"...although from your unpleasant, humorless, hostile tone, I suspect it is some kind of insult.

If you see internet chat rooms as somehow being a place where you can be possessive, and act out your anger with the way you feel life is treating you,  you most certainly have my sympathy.

In reply toRe: msg 5
DigYourGig
Host

Jul-9

Aww. How sweet.

Yes, I exercise my right to say what is allowed in my home. Your lame attempt to shame me for it is noted and dismissed, son.

DigYourGig
Host

Jul-9

6686L said:

your unpleasant, humorless, hostile tone

Speaking of hostile...

Sparks500

Jul-9

Troll farm turd. Dismissed.

6686L

Jul-9

thank you for your gracious, thoughtful post.  I have to admit it gives me satisfaction to see a poster express him or herself in a way that enforces my prejudice as to who and what they are.

In reply toRe: msg 9
DigYourGig
Host

Jul-9

More whiny, passive-aggressive bullshit. It's hostile. Obviously, you are too sensitive for this forum.