Meta

Hosted by DigYourGig|Meta/Pulling To The Left group on Facebook

Politics, news, culture, entertainment. (If you don't want to view this forum in Zeta mode, you don't have to. Update your preferences and select "View all forums in Classic mode.)

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Who is/was the best president in your lifetime?   Politics

Started Jul-11 by DigYourGig; 197 views.
DigYourGig
Host

Jul-11

MSurkont

Jul-11

Barak

John

Franklin

Harry

Dwight

Bill

Lyndon (other than vietnam)

Gerald

Richard

George H. W.

Ron

George

Orange marshmallow.

DigYourGig
Host

Jul-11

The story of Lyndon Johnson is an American tragedy. He did more for civil rights and for the poor than did JFK, but Vietnam nearly erased all of it.

Of course, let's not forget how Richard Nixon made it worse. When Johnson finally got North Vietnam back to the bargaining table, Nixon sabotaged the peace efforts, convincing South Vietnam to boycott them, to help himself win the election. How many more American soldiers died to help Nixon win?

Knotpicky (RUTA)

Jul-11

What is it with Republican candidates sabotaging the current Democratic President so they can get elected? Nixon did that with Vietnam, Reagan with the arms deal on the hostages in Iran, and Trump promising eased sanctions to Russians. All of these foreign policy meetings and actions BEFORE the elections, enacting foreign policy when they're not President.

Zerich

Jul-12

TRUMP

By far.  

Mort15

Jul-13

After reading that Zerich (post #5)  guy's post, my favorites all of a sudden claim that his forum is one of the ones that are in my favorites. Can you somehow block that from happening when he posts? He has risen is NOT a site that I go to. Thanks

In reply toRe: msg 6
DigYourGig
Host

Jul-13

He must be hosting a sig image on that site, so when it "reads" on your screen, it shows up as visited. I'll see if I can figure out what it is and edit it.

In reply toRe: msg 6
DigYourGig
Host

Jul-13

I already had those keywords "blocked," but it doesn't appear to have worked. And I can't access the sig portion of a message when editing it. So, the only other option is to disable all sigs in this forum.

Snick1946

Jul-13

This isn't the first post he's made on here, is it?  I think he one of the well meaning souls like Cindy who come on here hoping we will see the error of our ways, fall on our knees and repent of our Liberalism. 

Maybe when he says 'I will be with you always' he means he's here to stay now.  Get ready to see Cindy posing again. 

Mort15

Jul-13

Thanks for looking into it. I can just dump his forum from my visited page.