News -  Televised impeachment hearings to begin (144 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 5) 

The first public impeachment hearings will begin on November 13th.  Acting Ambassador to Ukraine Bill Taylor will testify on Nov. 13th and former Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch will testify on Nov. 15th.

These hearings will be televised and millions of Americans will become familiar with credible & impeccable evidence against Trump.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/trump-impeachment-inquiry/first-public-hearings-trump-impeachment-inquiry-begin-next-week-schiff-n1077371

To: Hector442  (2 of 5) 
 48922.2 in reply to 48922.1 

Yes, the American public will hear the testimony, the facts and evidence of Trump's interference in foreign policy. Right-wingers will be unconvinced by the facts; they're tied to their fabrications and conspiracy theories. Maybe some independents might change their view of these events. I hope the millions who watch the proceedings pay attention to the facts and the evidence, not to the histrionics of GOP committee members.

To: Knotpicky (RUTA)  (3 of 5) 
 48922.3 in reply to 48922.2 

Sadly I expect the GOP Congress people to deflect any focus on Trump with a lot of monkeyshines. They are hopeless; sad thing is much of their base is like that. They're getting ten bucks more take home in their paychecks from their nearly minimum wage jobs and are just fine with selling out to Putin. 

Reply   Options 

To: Knotpicky (RUTA)  (4 of 5) 
 48922.4 in reply to 48922.2 

Battles are won in the margins.  If the public hearings convince an additional 5% of the voters that Trump did a quid pro quo, I'd call that a success.

To: All  (5 of 5) 
 48922.5 in reply to 48922.4 

The broadcast networks will be televising the impeachment hearings.  That's bad news for Trump.

https://www.usnews.com/news/entertainment/articles/2019-11-08/broadcast-cable-networks-to-televise-impeachment-hearings

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.