News -  Roger Stone found guilty of all charges (60 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 2) 

Republican dirty trickster Roger Stone has been found guilty of all 7 charges and will probably be sentenced to around 20 years in the slammer.

Stone is 67 years old.  20 years for him would be the equivalent of a life sentence.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/roger-stone-found-guilty-all-seven-counts-n1082326

To: Hector442  (2 of 2) 
 48929.2 in reply to 48929.1 

I'm glad the jury wasn't fooled by all the Stone and Republican shenanigans, and stuck to the facts. The article does mention that white-collar criminals rarely get a maximum sentence, often spending just a few months in a minimum security prison. But, with Roger Stone, might be different, the sentence may depend a lot on whether the judge or the jury determines it. I'd just as soon see him get the maximum.

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.