Politics -  Trump in even more trouble (49 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 2) 

Donald Trump has seen his last good day. 

Impeachment Investigators Exploring Whether Trump Lied to Mueller

As part of the Russia inquiry, President Trump had given written answers to questions from Robert S. Mueller III.

To: Meta (DigYourGig)  (2 of 2) 
 48942.2 in reply to 48942.1 

The Mueller report should be published in its entirety, nothing redacted. The American people need to know what went on with the 2016 election.

As for Trump knowing about forthcoming Wikileaks stuff, of course he did, and he lied to Mueller. He publicly stated that more stuff will be coming, that he'll have some "big announcement" in a few days. Then there was no announcement, I presume because there was nothing damaging in the Clinton emails.

Trump lies all the time, about everything. Recently there was news that he'd lied about Doral being under consideration for the G7 summit and that it had been vetted, when in fact he'd added it at the last minute and it had not been vetted. I have no doubts whatsoever that he lied to the Mueller team.

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.